Roundhouse swing arms

lowidenfast

Fuck. I was trying to convince my girlfriend to get it. She wasn't having it. She hates how the bike wheelies now.

LOL, it's been on here for over a month and he "bumped" it several times.  Then you practically talked me into buying it and now you're disappointed that it's gone.

On another note, I need to find a woman that likes to ride.   I'd be willing to go a few more thousand $ into debt and buy her a banshee if she could actually handle one.   Hell, I'd even settle for a girl that rides one of those 400/450 chick bikes by buddies ride

LOL, it's been on here for over a month and he "bumped" it several times. Then you practically talked me into buying it and now you're disappointed that it's gone.

On another note, I need to find a woman that likes to ride. I'd be willing to go a few more thousand $ into debt and buy her a banshee if she could actually handle one. Hell, I'd even settle for a girl that rides one of those 400/450 chick bikes by buddies ride

I know. Couldn't get the girl to take it.

It's great that my girl rides. It also sucks. She funds a lot of the bike. But I do most of the expensive stuff. Suspension, motor work, and most aftermarket parts. So it is a burden but it's nice to start the bikes, ride all day and not fuck with them. We wash them off and there ready to go the next ride.

She enjoys it as much as me. But it's an expensive hobby to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know. Couldn't get the girl to take it.

It's great that my girl rides. It also sucks. She funds a lot of the bike. But I do most of the expensive stuff. Suspension, motor work, and most aftermarket parts. So it is a burden but it's nice to start the bikes, ride all day and not fuck with them. We wash them off and there ready to go the next ride.

She enjoys it as much as me. But it's an expensive hobby to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that man...its a double edge sword. ..my wife is into banshees and cars too...we both have a bunch of them and it gets expensive quick!