Cylinder advice for 4mil

Is that why that midget Cam is always a smartass to me? Cuz I know what's up since I read it on here.

LOL I am sure that is the reason

I want a bottle because a buddy of mine built up his ltr450 pretty good.

A good running 4mil will be enough. ONLY if you have traction off the line. Otherwise, it better be a long race so you can catch up. Slap on some 4 snows in an open field and let her eat.

• Like 1

holy shit.  

this is one of the reasons i'm tired of working on stuff for people.

3 years ago i built a 421 cub for a local.  few days ago he called and claimed that the cases had never been apart cause some dude said so..  guess if they are not all beat to shit , have pry marks all over them and sealant runs all up and down the sides they couldn't possibly have been apart..    wtf

i'm tired of telling people what my opinion is because of what i have experienced and seen first hand fixing so many other local so called builders fuck ups and usage of sub par parts resulting in major breakdowns..   then after saying what my opinion is i hear well so n so said it needs to be like this and then so n so said them say that they have no problems with the so n so's shit parts. 

4 or 10 mil serval. Cam just did a 4 serval and made 97hp on 110 with 28pwks. Cheap-er then a bigger motor and should be plenty for what you do. Cam is making servals rev out just like cubs with still keeping that serval bottom end

if those small bore carbs work on a 10mil why is everyone telling me to get 33mm - 35mm carbs for my 4mil big bore? little confused banghead

A 4 mil serval, sounds ok.

If I want cam to port for a bottom end or top end gain, he can do that without sacrificing the other?

If that's true, what type of port job is most beneficial on a serval?

Dude, tell Cam what you want. If you can't explain it in motor lingo, make sound effects. Sit back and wait for brown truck santa to bring your motor back. It's that easy.