STOLEN BANSHEE

Bones30

2003 Banshee stolen out of locked enclosed trailer last night in the Eugene, Oregon area.

Red/black plastic. 

Frame and everything was powdercoated sliver 1 year ago. 

T5's

I know its a long shot, but if someone's notices something please let me know.

Be careful with your quads.  I felt it was pretty safe, two good locks on the back and backed up to fence but they still got it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

post-40069-0-71113500-1412623558_thumb.jpg

Fucking ass holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to catch someone trying to steal my shit!! Good luck man I will keep my eyes open

There is a fence with arborvitaes in front of it, forced the ramp through the arborvitaes, cut the cable for the ramp and pushed it out the side of the ramp ( I assume).  Didn't cut the locks either, they took bolt cutters to the tabs that the lock goes through.  Thought I was safe with good locks, but they will just go for the next weak point instead.

Friggin bummer. Some kids tried to take mine not long ago. They chopped the lock off the door with a cordless angle grinder while I was at work in the summer. Good thing I had a Kryptonite brand lock and chain plate Red Headed in to the slab. They definitely tried to hack it all but it held up and they must've panicked and left after it took to long.

Sure hope the fella/s who got yours run in to these bitches!

tyse7e6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Friggin bummer. Some kids tried to take mine not long ago. They chopped the lock off the door with a cordless angle grinder while I was at work in the summer. Good thing I had a Kryptonite brand lock and chain plate Red Headed in to the slab. They definitely tried to hack it all but it held up and they must've panicked and left after it took to long.

Sure hope the fella/s who got yours run in to these bitches!

tyse7e6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would take them home for a night.
  • Like 1

Good luck getting it back. I had my shifter karts stolen from my garage 20+ months ago. Saw one on craigslist last week. Contacted the cops and refrenced my police report. Was told they were short handed and couldnt help since i had no title. Tried to get out to see it in person and it was gone. Long story short, if you have no title kiss it goodbye. With title i wish you good luck finding on your own. The cops give no fucks about theft