Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Windy, why are you ignoring my posts? How come you're not wanting to talk about your new motor? Seems odd that after all the hype about it that you're silent about it now.

Have you put it on the IPS dyno? Did it make comparable numbers to Shearer's dyno? How did it feel first trip out?

Trinitys dome design sucked for sure. Inventing spark plug locks to help keep the plugs in a detonating motor didnt help their cause.

That's a blanket statement & false. Not all of Trinity domes suck.

I've ran around 10 different sets of domes. Everything from different angle off the shelf domes to custom cut domes. To get the desired results needed to be fast for 3 different types of racing.

with that being said lots of people have had great success with k&t, your last motor was pure shit. just cause most of there products are great, doesnt mean all of them are. kinda like trinity.

I could be like the mass majority & run the well sorted out Builder's combinations. I chose an oddball combination & with hindsight wish I would have went with a sorted out combo.

Plus, the motor was set-up for asphalt 1/4 mile & not 300'. I had very limited time with it on asphalt, testing at the airport before I had the accident. The motor was out & installed in a sand chassis for racing 3 weeks later. The motor is finally getting totally converted for 300' racing.

Some people may call the motor "pure shit" or other things & most would sell their shit to someone else. I'm not one to do that because: I'm not a quitter, or to pass problems/issues along!

Lol, maybe i should clarify and say the motor has performed like " pure shit" so far. You figured out ways to go fast without ideal setups. Im sure youll figure it out.

If I had it to do all over again. I would have just kept the old motor. That thing was just pure fun to take out to race & it ran numbers that still amazes me!

So, it's really hard to compare the old motor to the DMX. We probably only have around 50 runs on the DMX vs. 1,000 + for Cub. That's a big difference in getting things figured out.

Back to Trinity, LOL! ........I have a couple of their cylinders just aching to be put back together & let them do the talking for themselves.

POW back at you, LOL!

Explain how I consistently put down quick numbers with shitty Trinity domes?

I never said Trinity wasn't capable of doing something right once and a while.

But you have never been willing to face the fact that for a very long time, dysfunctional dome designs with convergent squish was the norm coming out of that place. As has been stated by more than just me......scary squish measurements are more common than not.

All you ever talk about is your clutching methods.

I don't think anyone else you're racing is using the extensive methods with the clutch slipping, heat treating and oil management tricks.

So.....I'd say it's more clutch than motor.

Proof is.....all the people that try your clutch ideas saw improvement. Yet they all had different motors.

Windy, why are you ignoring my posts? How come you're not wanting to talk about your new motor? Seems odd that after all the hype about it that you're silent about it now.

Have you put it on the IPS dyno? Did it make comparable numbers to Shearer's dyno? How did it feel first trip out?

Windy, why are you ignoring this? Got something to hide?

Windy, why are you ignoring this? Got something to hide?

You had your chance to talk in person.

I called you out and you packed up and left.

I don't see you answering my questions.

Address Franks situation.......

You had your chance to talk in person.

I called you out and you packed up and left.

I don't see you answering my questions.

Address Franks situation.......

I always leave Saturday night. Don't flatter yourself.

Now, about my questions... It seems to me you'd love the opportunity to say that the IPS and Shearer dynos read the same. I also believe that if you had ridden it you'd like to talk about how much better it is than your Redline motor.

Since you've been avoiding these questions for several days I can only assume that the results do not fit your agenda, you never dynoed the motor or you had issues with the motor.

Which is it?

I never said Trinity wasn't capable of doing something right once and a while.

But you have never been willing to face the fact that for a very long time, dysfunctional dome designs with convergent squish was the norm coming out of that place. As has been stated by more than just me......scary squish measurements are more common than not.

All you ever talk about is your clutching methods.

I don't think anyone else you're racing is using the extensive methods with the clutch slipping, heat treating and oil management tricks.

So.....I'd say it's more clutch than motor.

Proof is.....all the people that try your clutch ideas saw improvement. Yet they all had different motors.

I'm not discounting your convergent squish on your Cheetah set-up, but saying every dome that comes out Trinity is Fucked-Up. Is purely your hatred toward them & not true. So, me buying around 10 different domes over 7-8 year period & not one with a convergent squish or dysfunctional design is a fact. So, not all Trinity domes are wrong, shitty, fucked-up or whatever other term you want to spew out of your mouth.

My specialty is my clutching, but be rest assured I pay just as much attention to the rest of my tuning processes. A clutch tune is primarily used for 60'. If the clutch is wrong it will affect the mph in the higher gears.

My motors make HP results, that cannot be seen on the Dyno. They are done using good old fashion reading/analyzing time slips & making the correct adjustments to get the quickest ET & highest MPH. People can live all they want around Dyno tune-ups. Not one of my race vehicles have been quicker/faster with it's best dyno tune!

It all comes down to good old fashion track tuning or if you have no track timers. There are other ways of doing it, besides the dyno BS tune! Like it or not & take it for what it is. A Dyno is a basic tool & has it's purpose.

• Like 3

^^^ POW!

Yes, and I can sit patiently for 2 years working to figure out why my REDLINE 10 mill was only making 97HP…..Called Cameron 4 times about it too. But even after putting it on 5 different dynos and having 3 different tuners try….97 was the top number.

Then I have to listen to Tyler tell me I don't know how to tune. Must be me.

Apparently Cameron can get a ported stock cylinder 4 mill on pump gas and FMF's to hit 85HP……But Frankthetank gets a 4 mill REDLINE motor that can't break out of the 70's (AS TUNED BY CAMERON) on race gas with CPI's…..but he should sit quietly too. 

But don't say anything negative about REDLINE…….. And put my issue on the back burner for a second and address this question. If none of the Team Redline guys question that guys statement about his 4 mill hitting 85 with FMF's and pump gas...Shouldn't Frank be able to question why his motor can't make 85HP without Tyler jumping down his throat about it?

Till Tyler flipped out about that post…..I hadn't publicly said a damn thing negative about my motor or Redline.

Holy shit you called him four whole times? For fuck sakes you idiot I call him four times a day when I am working on a motor especially if it is not running right! I am going to leave that only because you are doing a great job of making yourself look stupid you don't need any help there.

Can you please tell me why only you and your buddy are unhappy with your redline motors and almost every other person who has had one built by him can say nothing but how fast it is and how amazing it runs?

What is Franks situation? As far as I know there is none. I've spoke to Frank about the mtr , I have txts from him saying it " runs like a beast". I've addressed the issues already on this forum. No secrets here.

I called you and discussed your cylinder I did for you. Yes I bought it back from you. Only reason you didn't openly bash me before was because you had a cylinder to sell now that I bought it back your free to do so I guess.

Only reason I did motor was because Matt said he won't just port cylinders only complete motors. You didn't want to ship your mtr to him so Matt recommended K&T or me. I did you a cylinder and it didn't work for you I'M SORRY!! I've exhausted all my avenues to make you happy. Leave me out of your rants on this forum. If you want to PM every member and tell them how worthless of an engine builder go ahead but leave me out of your open forum comments. Please take me off your member profile.

If you believe my dyno is so wrong that's your opinion and that's fine. I have had many people dyno elsewhere with very similar numbers. I've been to many track and hill races and did well with personal and customer motors.

Thanks Cam

• Like 6

What is Franks situation? As far as I know there is none. I've spoke to Frank about the mtr , I have txts from him saying it " runs like a beast". I've addressed the issues already on this forum. No secrets here.

I called you and discussed your cylinder I did for you. Yes I bought it back from you. Only reason you didn't openly bash me before was because you had a cylinder to sell now that I bought it back your free to do so I guess.

Only reason I did motor was because Matt said he won't just port cylinders only complete motors. You didn't want to ship your mtr to him so Matt recommended K&T or me. I did you a cylinder and it didn't work for you I'M SORRY!! I've exhausted all my avenues to make you happy. Leave me out of your rants on this forum. If you want to PM every member and tell them how worthless of an engine builder go ahead but leave me out of your open forum comments. Please take me off your member profile.

If you believe my dyno is so wrong that's your opinion and that's fine. I have had many people dyno elsewhere with very similar numbers. I've been to many track and hill races and did well with personal and customer motors.

Thanks Cam

Very Professional! Cam Green-Clark seems to be a stand up guy to me, but I'm just a dumb hick.