My first banshee experience

Nash Jesso

So if anyone seen my previous posts you would know i traded my 95 big bear 350 2x4 for a 02 shee.when i got the shee it was rough on the edges but not horrible. After a new clutch cable,oil change,a carb cleaning and rebuilding with new airscrews,tires that hold air,and a bit of tweaking i ended up with a great working shee. So i finally cut it loose for the first time today,it was my first time driving a atv with a clutch and first time on a 2 stroke. I was amazed at how natural it felt to drive it was the most fun I've ever had on a quad. The trails here are really wide and smooth with lots of turns,hills and straights so i could really see what it was capable of. Using the clutch came naturally and my style of riding is usually pretty aggressive and fast paced.hitting the powerband was the best feeling ever and opening it up on a straight was awesome,but my favorite thing about it was how fun it was throwing this thing into a turn sideways. I feel inlove with my shee today and i can just imagine how great it will be with pipes and upgraded suspension. So there's my first impression of the banshee,i wouldnt trade it for anything.

• Like 2