Original rockets

I loved my rockets on my 4mil serval!!! They are a killer pipe for smaller trail bikes!!! Hell with me on my 4mil serval no port that was ready to give up after 800+ hours and me riding, I kept up with sprinkler mans redline ported 4mil serval making 15hp more. They are good fucking pipes. Idc what anyone else says

What are Rockets good for?  Are they top end or bottom/mid-range pipes etc?  I'm somewhat new to the scene and haven't heard much about these.  They look really "fat" compared to my T5's.  Maybe it's just the pics

What are Rockets good for? Are they top end or bottom/mid-range pipes etc? I'm somewhat new to the scene and haven't heard much about these. They look really "fat" compared to my T5's. Maybe it's just the pics

there a lot bigger then your t5. People have had luck on them from ported stock cylinder up to cubs

These make good bottom end you say, hmmm.....   I've got an extra set of cylinders and stock head sitting on the shelf at F.A.S.T.  I'm planning on having Jeff shave the head and port the cylinders with an emphasis on bottom end power to make this beast more trail friendly and also more practical for my occasional romp around an MX track.  I just keep wondering of I should also be trying to swap the T5's out for pipes that are a better fit for my application.   I've started threads about different pipes and what they're good for and, from the feedback I received, I have my sights set on the PT highs, just can't shell out the money for new pipes, hoping to find someone willing to make a trade 

Ultimately, my goal is more bottom end power/torque without losing any top end.  My bottom end is really flat until the RPM's start to build and then it hits hard and screams from the mid range to the top and I don't want to lose that in the process.  Is that realistic without spending a small fortune?