Original rockets

Yeah, I talked to Cody @ F.A.S.T. earlier and he said the same thing about the PT highs.  I think I have more of a flat spot on the bottom than I should with the T5's.   It sorta stumbles right before it takes off like a rocket.  If I am in an open area where I can pin it all the time and just break the tires loose, I don't notice it but I don't always have enough room to ride that way and then it starts to become a real PITA in slower, tighter trails or when I end up behind other riders.   I have some mystery needles with 6 positions for the clip and, for whatever reason, my bike does not like 27.5 or 30 pilots when 99% have told me that is what it should be running.  I think I'm going to swap the mystery needles and 25 pilots for stock needles on middle clip and 27.5's 1.5 turns out and take it from there.  I've finally fixed the other issues I was having so I can now turn my attention back to fine tuning the jetting

Yeah, I talked to Cody @ F.A.S.T. earlier and he said the same thing about the PT highs. I think I have more of a flat spot on the bottom than I should with the T5's. It sorta stumbles right before it takes off like a rocket. If I am in an open area where I can pin it all the time and just break the tires loose, I don't notice it but I don't always have enough room to ride that way and then it starts to become a real PITA in slower, tighter trails or when I end up behind other riders. I have some mystery needles with 6 positions for the clip and, for whatever reason, my bike does not like 27.5 or 30 pilots when 99% have told me that is what it should be running. I think I'm going to swap the mystery needles and 25 pilots for stock needles on middle clip and 27.5's 1.5 turns out and take it from there. I've finally fixed the other issues I was having so I can now turn my attention back to fine tuning the jetting

hey buy these rockets before you miss out

• 1 month later...