Rockets or cpi for my little motor

Rockets < every single other pipe including stock

Meh, that's a little lofty. By today's standard, they are dated. But when they came out and options were still limited they held their own. The set I sold to whitbread I was able to get to Rev when I put bigger stingers on them.

I live in southern Illinois. We rip through open fields that's it lol. Some trails, but no races. If I lose a few are you going to reimburse me 10%?

I like R2s for what I have. Better than my Fmf fattys, T5s, bills, dg. Those, and trinity are the only pipes I've ever owned, or ran. For the most part they work for me, and look fucking sick imo.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Meh, that's a little lofty. By today's standard, they are dated. But when they came out and options were still limited they held their own. The set I sold to whitbread I was able to get to Rev when I put bigger stingers on them.

What exactly did you do to the stingers and what did you get them to rev to.. ?

No matter what anybody says.. they still are a damn good pipe, may not be the "be all end all", but are good. I called and chatted with Andy Weeks today and both got a chuckle at how they were is OOF Suicide design just rebent and stuffed in frame. The funny thing is all the controversy that has hung around these pipes.

• Like 1

I live in southern Illinois. We rip through open fields that's it lol. Some trails, but no races. If I lose a few are you going to reimburse me 10%?

I like R2s for what I have. Better than my Fmf fattys, T5s, bills, dg. Those, and trinity are the only pipes I've ever owned, or ran. For the most part they work for me, and look fucking sick imo.

Did you get that thing put together yet?

Did you get that thing put together yet?

Yeah finally! Didn't expect it to take long due to the drop in oil, but work hasn't slowed down a bit. I've still got to do some tuning......., but fuck yeah my junk runs.

Yeah finally! Didn't expect it to take long due to the drop in oil, but work hasn't slowed down a bit. I've still got to do some tuning......., but fuck yeah my junk runs.

Sweet. We might be headed to LEOR again this spring