Rockets or cpi for my little motor

NO, you are not remembering correctly. NO big bores were tested.

Again, your second paragraph is wrong. We ran testing on three different motors built by three different builders. They were all completely different setups.

Do you always just run around making up shit to fit your agenda?

You'd be taken a lot more serious if you stuck to the facts.

My statement was based off the Red Line 10 Mil Serval Pipe Testing only. 

I made a simple suggestion and stated my opinion on what felt would produce more fair and accurate results. I admitted I was wrong in calling the results "manipulated". I'm sorry for saying that, I should have worded it differently.      

Your opinion was based on non-factual information, therefore cannot be taken with any amount of seriousness.

You were wrong in your analysis of the motors used, the pipes used and the tests be manipulated.

It doesn't matter how you word it, you were/are wrong.

Here's a tip.. Next time you decide to post, be 200% sure you know what you're talking about. It makes you look a lot less stupid.

Damn Tyler, calm down.... Okay, so I was wrong about the Shearer Pipes that was tested being big bore versions. I'm going off memory from a post I read off Facebook over a year and a half ago when Cam tested the 10 mil Super Serval. Cam even stated the results could have been more accurate if tuning had done for each set of pipes specifically, and the testing I was referring to was done with what is considered a "big bore" motor (over 500cc) with small bore pipes (made for engines with displacements under 500cc). I've already apologized for discrepancies, why don't you cut me a little slack?    

Damn Tyler, calm down.... Okay, so I was wrong about the Shearer Pipes that was tested being big bore versions. I'm going off memory from a post I read off Facebook over a year and a half ago when Cam tested the 10 mil Super Serval. Cam even stated the results could have been more accurate if tuning had done for each set of pipes specifically, and the testing I was referring to was done with what is considered a "big bore" motor (over 500cc) with small bore pipes (made for engines with displacements under 500cc). I've already apologized for discrepancies, why don't you cut me a little slack?    

How you confused what happened with a 10mm Super Serval over a year and a half ago with the testing we did on some 4mm Cubs and a 10mm Serval in March is beyond me.

Not only did you somehow "confuse" them but you also said they were manipulated.

To that, I say you're dumb as fuck. It's people like you who are stupid and start rumors and misinformation that gets around the Internet.

How you confused what happened with a 10mm Super Serval over a year and a half ago with the testing we did on some 4mm Cubs and a 10mm Serval in March is beyond me.

Not only did you somehow "confuse" them but you also said they were manipulated.

To that, I say you're dumb as fuck. It's people like you who are stupid and start rumors and misinformation that gets around the Internet.

Okay, now I see where I was screwed up. I was referring to different pipe test that was done on a 10 mil Serval. I don't get on here a lot and I have a hard time keeping up with everything that goes on since you banned me from the Facebook Group. I wasn't even aware Red Line did any testing on the smaller 421 Cubs. I appreciate you setting me straight on details of the pipe testing that I wasn't aware of.  I admitted I misspoke and I shouldn't have referred to the pipe test as "Manipulated" in my previous post, there's not a whole lot more I can do. I won't let my pride stand in the way of me admitting I was wrong about something, there's no shame in that.

I really hope you don't treat people in real life like you do on here, I've always tried to be civil with you when you fly off the end of the hammer and go ape shit on me but it doesn't do any good because you want me argue back and fourth with you so you can continue the never ending name calling and insults. My intentions have always been good, I've only tried to help other members, share my input/findings on the problems & components that I've had direct experience dealing with, and contribute to the forum. I have never purposely tried to mislead, start rumors, or spread misinformation to anybody on this forum or any other that I'm a member of. I'm sure at some point in time even the great Tyler Clark has posted something you thought was right and found out later you were wrong, if you say you haven't your lying. Did another member repeatedly call you a stupid fucking idiot that was dumb as fuck? If I had to guess I'd say no...... Your point was made in your second reply. After you filled me in specifics of the Red Line Pipe testing I admitted I misspoke and apologized, and you continue to run me down and call me names. It would be okay with me if you cut me a little slack, but by all means continue calling me a stupid fucking idiot that is dumb as fuck if need be.

Thacker I think half the problem is you post these f'ng books full of shit and come across all factual like you've researched all this shit and then the crap you write it totally false. It would be different if you wrote "I think" or "I thought I read" but you don't. You spew the shit out like its straight out of the bible and none of it is anywhere near close to what actually happened. I would think if you were so concerned about helping and not spreading bullshit that you would research wtf you are talking about once in a while. So now we've got the dumbasses that are going to come and read the shit you've posted and think its fact because it's on here and you start off your shit spewing session saying that you and a pipe builder are workin closely together to develop this new state of the art wizbang pipe. That's what pisses me off. If you think you are in the in crowd get your dirt straight before you spew it all over the f'n place.

• Like 4

Thacker I think half the problem is you post these f'ng books full of shit and come across all factual like you've researched all this shit and then the crap you write it totally false. It would be different if you wrote "I think" or "I thought I read" but you don't. You spew the shit out like its straight out of the bible and none of it is anywhere near close to what actually happened. I would think if you were so concerned about helping and not spreading bullshit that you would research wtf you are talking about once in a while. So now we've got the dumbasses that are going to come and read the shit you've posted and think its fact because it's on here and you start off your shit spewing session saying that you and a pipe builder are workin closely together to develop this new state of the art wizbang pipe. That's what pisses me off. If you think you are in the in crowd get your dirt straight before you spew it all over the f'n place.

When did I say I was working with a pipe builder to develop a new state of the art pipe??? I never said anything even remotely close to that, and Ispew the shit out like its straight out of the bible? Maybe you should do do some research on this five page thread and show me where I made that statement.

95% of the time its members like you that twist shit up and throw it out there to get other members on board with your saying, knowing they wont read back through the thread and read what was actually said. Not one of my "books" or post on this topic is any longer than that bull shit you just posted.

No, but you did say that you were having a custom on-off pipe built to the exact specifications of your motor to give you maximum horsepowers built

Oh, okay that makes a lot of since. Because I'm having a pipe builder build a set of pipes that are matched to a motor that I'm having built I'm helping him develop them, is that really what you believe or did you type that before you actually thought it threw? 

When did I say I was working with a pipe builder to develop a new state of the art pipe??? I never said anything even remotely close to that, and Ispew the shit out like its straight out of the bible? Maybe you should do do some research on this five page thread and show me where I made that statement.

95% of the time its members like you that twist shit up and throw it out there to get other members on board with your saying, knowing they wont read back through the thread and read what was actually said. Not one of my "books" or post on this topic is any longer than that bull shit you just posted.

I apologize. Just read through your mess of shit and I misread that first part. But atleast I read it. You stated that you didn't read any of the pipe testing that was done because you didn't know it existed. My point is when your dumbass posts look like that you mislead the poor followers that think you're smart and then they regurgitate all your "teachings" all over the place like its gospel. I might write a book but if you read through it it's pretty apparent that I'm a smart ass and that's what most people take me as. The new or less educated guys that come threw here know what they're reading when they read one of my posts. Your shit is so matter of fact that if somebody didn't know better they'd think it was true. So I'm attempting to keep you from misleading. I've got no interest or do I give a shit who bandwagons behind me. I'm not out to destroy anybody. Just doing my part to try and keep people from being misinformed from stupidity. Which you don't seem to have any trouble doing at all. I would think a man of your claimed ability and professional stature would be more interested in the facts and making sure they are stated correctly as to not misguide. Aren't you some kind of engineer or something? Supposed to be a smart guy? Why don't you read some shit and educate yourself. Then come back and educate us.

I apologize. Just read through your mess of shit and I misread that first part. But atleast I read it. You stated that you didn't read any of the pipe testing that was done because you didn't know it existed. My point is when your dumbass posts look like that you mislead the poor followers that think you're smart and then they regurgitate all your "teachings" all over the place like its gospel. I might write a book but if you read through it it's pretty apparent that I'm a smart ass and that's what most people take me as. The new or less educated guys that come threw here know what they're reading when they read one of my posts. Your shit is so matter of fact that if somebody didn't know better they'd think it was true. So I'm attempting to keep you from misleading. I've got no interest or do I give a shit who bandwagons behind me. I'm not out to destroy anybody. Just doing my part to try and keep people from being misinformed from stupidity. Which you don't seem to have any trouble doing at all. I would think a man of your claimed ability and professional stature would be more interested in the facts and making sure they are stated correctly as to not misguide. Aren't you some kind of engineer or something? Supposed to be a smart guy? Why don't you read some shit and educate yourself. Then come back and educate us.

First of all the mess of shit I wrote was what the other members were inquiring about and wanting to know, that was information that was that was given to me directly from the pipe builder himself.

If I go to any random post on this forum is 100% of the information accurate? Does Tyler go through and erase the shit that he deems inaccurate? I don't think so, 40% of the shit you read on this forum is wrong, 50% is personal opinions, speculations, and preferences, and the other 10% is useful valuable information. Digging through all the useless bull shit, speculations, preferences, and opinions to get to that useful 10% that is actually good accurate information is just part of the public forum game. Anybody that is capable of starting and riding a Banshee knows that. So don't act like everything stated in each one of these threads is just as legit and true as if it had been read and stated straight from a Clymer Service/Rebuild Manual. 

Anybody that is capable of reading knows they will have to read through a thread and then decide for themselves who they believe and who advice to take. I stated many "facts" on multiple BHQ Threads just to have another member like yourself jump in and attempt to discredit what I've said based on speculation only. The Steel Clutch Basket Thread I weighed in on a few months back is a prime example, another member that raced A & B Class Hare Scrambles and held a top 5 position in the points standings actually bought one of them and started a Product Review Thread. Everything went smoothly until he backed up what I had been saying. Then all of a sudden he was dumb ass that didn't have a clue what he was talking about!         

I misspoke on the pipe testing data that Cam collected and you misspoke when when you stated that I was working with a professional pipe builder to design a new pipe. So your not one damn bit better than I am when it comes to spreading inaccurate information. So what gives you the right to throw stones at me? I didn't know the testing had been duplicated using a 421cc Cub, have you read and memorized every single thread thats been posted on this forum...... No, I bet you haven't. So don't act like your the know all see all expert when it comes to the Banshee because your not, your are far from it.  

I really don't know what my education, credentials, or chosen profession have to do with any of this so I won't comment on that.      

Blah, blah, blah. Your first chapter makes it sound like you're trying to justify that if the information you spread is bullshit it's ok because most of it is. Am I understanding that correctly? So because this public forum is full of useless info it's ok to ad to it? My point is you come off as a smart guy. So why not act like it? Why write things that might make you sound like a uninformed dumbass knowing the jackasses like me are going to call you out on it? If you're a little fuzzy on some information don't fucking type it like it's the truth when you might not really be sure. You get all pissy with us because we jump your shit about it. Can you honestly say you thought it to be 100% true when you posted it? I expect to be corrected by somebody if I state something incorrect. How are the rest of us supposed to learn from supreme intelligence like you if you just type up random ass shit that you thought you might have read on fb 3 years ago? Doesn't it bother you that every time you type something there's about a 75% chance one of us is going to call you a dunbass? If I was you I'd be doing everything I could to not sound so stupid. Or just stop typing all together.