South Carolina builders

DYNAMITE

surf is in VA, not NC. last i checked.

civic does lots of good work for BHQ members ha ?

everyone with an internet connection knows civic's a fucking backyard hack at best, we've seen the pics and vids.

read my lips------civic will never, ever, modify a banshee engine, or parts for, that even amount to dog shit.

and you locals running off to busco with him, singing kumbya around the circle jerk, will never change that.

get over it already.

BOOM THAT !

REALLY? Them C S's never invited me to their circle jerk and sing along.

surf lives in Moyock, NC you fucking idiot. 

And just as I suspected, you have never met sicivic OR had him do any work for you, so you dont know shit. Your ONLY opinion of him comes from bullshit you read on your computer screen and a stupid video someone made of him. You are SO desperate for attention and recognition on this forum that you will try to jump on any bandwagon you can to get people to like you. I have news for you bub, this isn't how you get people to like you.

I have parts on my bike right now that civic has built and guess what, it runs great. Im going to send him another head for rechambering soon, and he is also cutting gears for another member right now. So unless you have any ACTUAL experience with work sicivic has done, then shut the fuck up because this thread is about people have ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with builders in the area, not people who have READ ABOUT builders in the area.

You mad bro? :D

firstly, could you please leave your Rainbow Coalition colored words over on the craigslits M4M section you obviously frequent.

secondly, the busco trips are posted right here on BHQ, i'd link you to them, but they require more than a second grade reading level to comprehend.

FFS----you post your daily life on here like it's some kind of journal excersize prescribed by your therapist.

it only requires a 3rd grade reading level, and fondness for nostalgic decor to follow :)

Lols