Swiss Cheese Build Thread

Decided to mess around with my build today. I've got a lot of parts come in this next week but just thought i would update my build thread by telling everyone whats in the mail. I got domes today along and in the next couple days ill have a driveline slingshot coming in along with intake for my 38mm mikuni's. I did a bit of a layout and its looking like my carb bowls are big enough that i am going to need a set of reed spacers to get the carbs away from the clutch actuator.  Here is a quick picture of the carbs. This is just one of them, they came off yz 125's. They are mikuni tmx 38's, i guess ill see how they run. Just thought i would save the money and just see how these run. Shouldnt be too much different than some pwk 39's but we'll see.

Photo15_zpsc051902d.jpg

Photo2_zps0bd1decf.jpg

So the build is starting to move in the right direction. In the next week or some i will have a pile of parts and will have to start putting it all together. Here is a list of what i have ordered and whether i have received it yet.

Drive lock up - bought off a member cheap, got it and its ready to go on

Intakes for 38mm carb, and of course i have the carbs that i had laying around. Both jetted close to what im thinking it should be

+14 swingarm - stayed with stock style. Oh well. May upgrade in the future. 

Struts for the front and the rear.

Pistons - 795's to be exact

8" Pods on the way.

i bought a new axle and throttle cable off a member pretty cheap so that will be on its way

Basically here in the next week to two weeks this build will start taking shape. The motor will be put together by the end of the week and then im going to tear it all the way back down after i hear it run and have it all sent to powder coating. While it is at powder coating im going to make modifications to the frame and see what i can do. Im wanting to go anywhere from +4 to +10 out the front and move the control arms and shock mount forward. I know if i cut it in the right place i wont have to move them so thats probably what im going to do.  I need to order some weld on front motor mounts so i can get rid of that frame support and put a new one in to mount the radiator to. 

Also im looking for a set of rear hubs. Preferably not too expensive. Thanks

Well a lot of the parts i said would added to my pile are now here. I did some trading and also picked up some other stuff i didnt expect to be able to get yet. So on that note shout out to Earthworker for making a deal with me. Here is a list and some pictures

Marvin shaw hillshooters

Tyson Racing Single Arm setup with struts

14 paddle extremes

spindle mount wheels and scooter tires

+14 no link round house swingarm with carrier and brake plate

Tyson racing t bar powder coated pink which will change but no big deal.

Also recently picked up a driveline lock up and billet intakes for 38mm

Here are some pictures

Photo3_zps64079251.jpg

Photo4_zpsf4479665.jpg

Photo22_zps06a629ef.jpg

Photo18_zpscc21bebe.jpg

Photo6_zpsc41e835e.jpg

Photo7_zps7efceecb.jpg

Photo5_zpscc6b2b04.jpg