Help finding a new 300W High Output Stator for the Yamaha Banshee

Okay Windy you win, I'm a dumb ass thats living in a dream world with a piece of shit Banshee. I don't want to do this and I'm not seeking out any admiration from any one. I don't know what would make you think that, not one BHQ member has ever said I had a good idea or complimented my Banshee in any way.

Thank you for telling me about the RMStator 300W. Why wouldn't you go with it? Chinese Junk?

The reason I wasn't crazy about the battery system was because a charging system of some sort wasn't mentioned. If I can run a HO Stator and setup some sort of charging system I'll buy one of those 50cc lightweight battery's and run a setup like you mentioned bellow. Thank you for your input and helping me improve on my idea.

image_zps8be66911.jpg

Thack, your coming off as an attention whore. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR BUILDING THIS YFZ THING. You don't need to tell every one in every post. Simple as that. We already know.

We know because you make a reference to it in every post you make. So stop posting about your yfz bike in all your post telling every one.

See how that can get annoying.

A charging system? Are you saying you haven't heard on anyone doing a DC conversion?

Or because no one said anything you didn't consider it?

• Like 3

I won't mention or post anything else about the frame or anything else, I thought you guys had finally got over the petty shit. I'll figure it out my self. I hadn't considered a DC Conversion wiring is one of my weak points but That will be the rout I take. You guys will never hear me comment on anything negatively unless I've had direct experience dealing with it and I feel like coming up with ways to update the Banshee and make it a stronger, more comfortable, better handling, more efficient machine is a good thing that helps keep the 2-Strokes alive.

Thank you for you input and ideas you've helped out a lot.

Can you guys tell me the name of the company that offers a 300W High Output Stator for the 95-06 Yamaha Banshee?  - (Don't ask why….I just feel I need it.)

I looked at new 300W Stator a few years ago and I thought the brand of it was "Lightning Stator" if I remember correctly it was blue and fairly expensive, but now that I looking to buy one I can't find one anywhere!  - (You wouldn't have remembered it since you have no need for a 300w Stator…but maybe someone can recall this item)

I know what your thinking..... (Well at least I'm going to assume I do. Give me a minute while I prepare the big chip on my shoulder.)

Why do you need a 300W Stator?  - (I'm not really sure….but I want EVERYTHING on my bike to be one step farther than anything else that came before me)

I'm in the middle of building a big trail motor for a recreational rider and racer to play on and right now would be the best time to upgrade while I have it down.  - (Boy there is the first sentence that came out straight forward…..but it was nice to say Big Trail Motor…..I hope somebody asks me about it)

I'm also looking into having a custom MX/XC long travel frame built that I designed that has the 2009+ YFZ-450R Frame/Suspension Geonetry.  - (I know that's completely irrelevant to my stator question….but I just gotta tell everyone about my idea. Boy I sure hope somebody says something positive about it….)

It's also setup and designed to have enough clearance between the back of a aluminum oversize radiator and front of the steering stem to mount a 7" 12V Thin-Line Radiator Fan to aid in keeping operating temps as low as possible. - (Because I've made up my mind that I'm fucking doing it. So Steven…if you have tried it and don't think it works….fuck you.)

I also want to do a HID Headlight Upgrade and I run a rear tail/brake light.  - (I got so wrapped yup in talking about my frame and fan, that I forgot to mention relevant shit like my lights. I don't have any load specs on them as it's just a fantasy.)  

I also thought the full Dynatek-FS Programmable Digital Ignition System I run would benefit from this as well. - (Since even though I've been a member here since 2010 and am talking about an ultimate unicorn build, I still don't have a clue how the basics of a Banshee electrical system work….but I KNOW I want a 300W stator!)

Any input and help would be very much appreciated. - (Well….I'd like you all to help source the items that I have already decided I WANT, NEED and have decided to RUN. I guess any input I haven't thought of would be good….as long as it doesn't run counter to the ideas that I have locked in stone in my head.)

Please, Please, Please……Please somebody sound like they think this is cool.  :unsure: I don't wanna spend a ton of money on something that no one is impressed with.  :unsure: Nobody ever says anything positive about my Banshee……… :( Why can't I have a good idea for once? :unsure:

There ^^^ I fixed it for you. 

Anybody think I missed anything?

• Like 1

…...not one BHQ member has ever said I had a good idea or complimented my Banshee in any way.   :cry: (Wow…..I'm a grown man and pouting about nobody on the internet boosting my ego.)  :( 

Thank you for telling me about the RMStator 300W. Why wouldn't you go with it? Chinese Junk?  -  (I'm a member here for years but haven't read enough to know that Ricky stator and RM Stator are junk….but I'd like to debate with people who read EVERYTHING and are trying to help me to not waste time and money.)

The reason I wasn't crazy about the battery system was because a charging system of some sort wasn't mentioned.  - (Again….I don't know these things if you don't spell it all out for me!)

If I can run a HO Stator and setup some sort of charging system I'll buy one of those 50cc lightweight battery's and run a setup like you mentioned bellow.  - (Hey, I just found out about this….but I've already come up with my own idea for a battery…..in like 2 minutes!.)

Thank you for your input and helping me improve on my idea.  - (Except you Windy….your just an Asshole for making me look stupid.)

Had to do this one too.  :evil:

• Like 1

bla bla bla bla..

here is an honest reply to the question you asked.

dont build a dm for a trail motor  they have no cooling capacity and will overheat.  do a PV cheeta instead.  will have much broader and reliable hp.. it WONT overheat as easily and you wont need a fan. 

the 300 watt stator is only good for the lights  the CDI actually runs off an a/c side thats seperate from the lights.

with more modern LED technology you can actually run much larger and brighter lights off of a normal sized stator with a floated ground. OR even decent HID's will work with a small emergency light battery and floated ground smaller stator.  if your dead set on a no maintenance setup.

dyna's work just fine.  people that have had issues with them have not ran them correctly.  i think i have explained that one about as many times as windy has shot down other peoples dream's/ projects

thats all for now  carry on

All I have to say is Windy better hand everyone there ass at the HQ ride!!! From the shit talking he has been doing around here I would expect him to show up and smoke everyone else on the sand with his amazing knowledge and skills!

All I have to say is Windy better hand everyone there ass at the HQ ride!!! From the shit talking he has been doing around here I would expect him to show up and smoke everyone else on the sand with his amazing knowledge and skills!

#1 - This is the only dream build I have busted on.

It's just the same dude over and over.

#2 - i have not talked any crap about being top dog.

There are plenty of knowledgeable members with nothing wilder than a 4 mill motor. They don't need to prove anything.

#3 - I need to kick everyone's ass? With a 10 mill dune bike? I'll be there....without a +10 frame, without a +14 arm, without 78RO staggered paddles, without drag shocks, still running front brakes. You wanna put a target on my back....feel free. I'll line up with everyone and eat whatever sand I'm fed. That's just how it goes.

A few people doubted me for a while.......then some pictures got posted and some people had to rethink things a bit. I'll be showing up to LS....the pressure is on the haters

• Like 2

#1 - This is the only dream build I have busted on.

It's just the same dude over and over.

#2 - i have not talked any crap about being top dog.

There are plenty of knowledgeable members with nothing wilder than a 4 mill motor. They don't need to prove anything.

#3 - I need to kick everyone's ass? With a 10 mill dune bike? I'll be there....without a +10 frame, without a +14 arm, without 78RO staggered paddles, without drag shocks, still running front brakes. You wanna put a target on my back....feel free. I'll line up with everyone and eat whatever sand I'm fed. That's just how it goes.

A few people doubted me for a while.......then some pictures got posted and some people had to rethink things a bit. I'll be showing up to LS....the pressure is on the haters

Okay I will play your game just for the fun of it and mainly because I am bored at the moment and have nothing better to do.

#1 You rattle on and one with all the smileys in your posts forever and ever till people finally gave you enough crap you slowed down!   ;)   :yank:  :down:  :)  :shrugani:  -_-  :whoa:  :rotflmao:  :(

#2 You are just super annoying and you seem to have a serious hard on for this guy and it is kind of creepy!

#3 Just a repeat of #2 you are super annoying!

#4 Not sure how you proved others wrong with your bad ass whatever pictures but you go girlfriend I am sure it was cool

#5  Biggest one of all I think you and Zilla are either lovers or brothers have not been able to figure out which one yet.

That is all

• Like 1