EFI kit - How much legit interest?

Definitely may wanna do DM and cheetah flange.

What are they though? CR250? yz250? If I tell Mattoon to do DM and cheetah ones, there's only one possible option for each and it couldn't get messed up? I'm just trying to eliminate any costly manufacturing mistakes. I don't know squat about the big drag cylinders other than they're not for my uses. 

Ya, gotta think about the fact that you can run an EFI throttle body a bit bigger then the average carb as it still atomizes better and has more response. After all, the prototype bike is a stock stroke stock cylinder that is doing extremely well with 38mm TB's. I think the 46's would be practical for the big stuff.

Just FYI, anything over 46mm is going to get very spendy very quick as it will have to be custom. 46mm is the largest easily available 4 piece tb assembly from the early gsxr 750 or busa for under $150 for the whole rack. It needs to be a 4 piece so the center two can be taken out and the end ones have your throttle cable and tps.

Mattoon has offered to make any size tb's, just be prepared as they wouldn't be cheap. Then again if you have a 20dm its not exactly a cheap setup period so its up to you guys.

Direct mount is a good idea. I like it! Should simplify things too for machining/fittijg.

If people are actually willing to pay an estimated $400-600 for a custom billet pair of huge tb's, I have no problem having them made.

thats not a bad price at all. I would have went to efi in a heartbeat, everyone should be jumping all over this.

How much would the 46 plus intake boots and manifolds be? Any provisions for a dry nitrous type kit in this system?

The complete rack of 46mm GSXR TB's can be picked up for $100-140 off fleabay, new boots are $20 each - only need 2. Hence why I'm asking if there's enough justification in spending 4+X the cost for another 5 or 6mm or TB size. 

NOS is easy, microsquirt has inputs for nos control, so it will adjust timing and fueling to whatever you tell it when you hit the go button. Ms also has inputs for launch control/2 step for all you drag guys. 

Still interested.

Ok, lets make this a little more clear. If you're interested, please specify one of the 3 following options. I need to know what to design/manufacture. 

#1 - 38mm TB for stock reed cage pattern

#2 - 46mm TB for DM or Cheetah 

#3 - 50+mm billet TB for whatever the heck you're running.