There was a member here that actually manufactured the ski fronts. They were pretty legit. I think he just put paddles or 4snows on the back. Don't remember his name or company, but with a good time spent on searching it would probably come up. I don't see it being worth what most companies ask though. For that price you can buy a decent sled and maybe even something that would be really nice with minimal work.

Why are the bags on the tires?

NiKKA, dems Be legit MOOSE dub wrapz.

On serious note: they are well worth the money spent. They have been around a long time and still look pretty mint. They keep the tires pretty fucking mint. The rubber on my set of 20" cheng shins have 440 kold Kutters in them and they are still in good shape. Some guys ride them through the pits and what not and their tires only make it a season if you wanna be competitive. Plus it helps keep the rubber supple. I just spray the yellow top WD40 over the studs in the spring and they sit in those wraps till the next winter. Some times even with all those studs they still have air 8-9 months later. No dry rot at all for 5 seasons either.

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about getting one of the track kits for my banshee with the two tracks in the back and two skis in the front. I was wondering if anyone knew how well, or poorly, they worked?

look on youtube, some kits are gear reduced so you making a lot of noise without going very fast, one particular kit is direct drive and it looks fun, but if they still make them its around 3k to buy

tricked......you got any big races comin up this winter?

Dude, I sure hope so. The AMA has fallen to shit over here. Now that we've had a few seasons of good ice maybe it'll get folks back interested . If not it'll get real expensive to go race in the UP, Canada, or Wisconsin.