Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Duece I just did the math and a Bone stock Shee WILL do 120 mph with stock gearing and tires..thats the good news. The bad news is that you will have to drop it from 4000 feet out of an airplane to do it...Jim

Actually Duece I just did the math and a Bone stock Shee WILL do 120 mph with stock gearing and tires..thats the good news. The bad news is that you will have to drop it from 4000 feet out of an airplane to do it...Jim

awwww shit i just pissed myself laughing so hard........im still kinda pissed at you though Jim, after going through the packing you sent with my motor there was no chewing gum, not even a goddamm jawbreaker, what the fucck is that? a guy sends you an engine that will go well over 300mph and no fuckin candy in the packing, shit you buy a Baseball card and at least you get a stick of bubble gum with it....... :unsure:

bitch please, I can do 130mph in reverse with my shee

your bike has reverse too!!! your the second guy to tell me that....does your electric starter still work? i took mine off to shave some weight and had a guy modify it for a kick starter....

i dont have kickstart, i took the starter off and replaced it with a winding start.

hollah at me

I bet you could put it in the bed of those new Dodge Rams with the viper engines in them.