Pro Circuit pipes w/ FMF Turbine Core 2

So I'm trying to go legal and impulse bought some FMF Turbine Core 2 silencers for my Pro Circuit Platnum pipes.... any reason this won't work out? I realize I'll probably have to do some cutting and welding on the silencer pipes, but other than that will there be a problem?

I agree, I paid about as much as the "standard" fine cost for the silencers. Last year I got busted for going around someone on the road, and got a ticket for "careless operation of an atv"... cost me over $200!

Uhh... That's your fault for Driving like a D Bag. Nothing to do with silencers. Just sayin....

The noise will cost you lots more though. Not sure why. The 4 pokes are crazy loud the second the stock shit is off. I just re packed my shearers with the same insulation he uses and my stuff is quieter then a factory stock raptor. Really, the noise laws are rediculous. I hope you get it straightened out and quiet enough to ride all weekend unharrassed.

Edited by trickedcarbine