Banshee shifting problems

When it come it to powerband and you let out it shifts fine but won't wide open shift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your clutch basket may be really notched up.

As said - Go with a full ProMod tranny, pancake bearing, go thru your clutch and inspect everything.

Mine also does this but the engine is much more stock and it seems to only not want to go to third under a load. The clutch basket is a hinson and is known not to be notched, its almost new. I am also running a pancake bearing.

Is it possible to hit the shifter too hard on these if you have the modded star? Or would the modded star be the issue in this instance?

Thought maybe original poster maybe running a modded shift star as well. Mine has a cascade one in it.

DDQ that makes it sounds like this is a common issue when the engine work lets it spin up to higher rpm's? I am looking into the promod trans and he reading I am doing suggests that maybe the fix for what I am having issues with.  Mine only does it at WFO, 3/4 throttle its fine.