1987 Banshee

That crank is tighter than your woman deadbeat.

If I thought there was a problem with the quad I wouldn't list it. Whoever buys the quad will know EVERYTHING I know about the quad, including that the crank is 27 years old and still going strong. Also, if you read the ad, I have another complete engine assembly that, for the right price, will go with the banshee so the next owner can build the engine to their hearts deserve.

I'm open to reasonable offers for the quad itself and for the quad with everything I have.

Not for sale to deadbeat

Deadbeat.... I say your a douche because of your negativity and a--hole remarks. Obviously Troy is high on his price. I don't disagree with you on that. It could be a Gem, but there is high probability that it could have issues given the age. I happened to find a Gem that was am '87, so I know whats possible. I just get sick of seeing people being really bold behind their computer screens and saying nasty things. I treat everything on here as if I am personally in front of that person that way if I ever meet someone on a HQ ride they will know that I'm not some douche behind a computer. If I have a beef with someone I will personally tell them. I just get frustrated trying to sift through all the bullshit posts to get to the ones that are actually entertaining or helpful. Sorry Deadbeat. I don't have issue with you, just getting sick of the bs. that's my 2c!

Good luck with the sale Troy. Hope I didn't hinder anyone from the sale. 

• Like 1

Deadbeat.... I say your a douche because of your negativity and a--hole remarks. Obviously Troy is high on his price. I don't disagree with you on that. It could be a Gem, but there is high probability that it could have issues given the age. I happened to find a Gem that was am '87, so I know whats possible. I just get sick of seeing people being really bold behind their computer screens and saying nasty things. I treat everything on here as if I am personally in front of that person that way if I ever meet someone on a HQ ride they will know that I'm not some douche behind a computer. If I have a beef with someone I will personally tell them. I just get frustrated trying to sift through all the bullshit posts to get to the ones that are actually entertaining or helpful. Sorry Deadbeat. I don't have issue with you, just getting sick of the bs. that's my 2c!

im an asshole in real life too...glws

• Like 2

Glad to see there is still some good hearted people on here.

As for the price, I know it's high for the forum but I'm going off local prices. I'm open to any reasonable offer, and I'm more willing to negotiate with forum guys.

I had looked around for a while around albany for one and I think your really stretching trying to get that much, when you can get ones in better shape and modded out nicer for the same your asking in new york and thats WITH the title. But glws. If you want some extra cash you might be able to just sell the spare parts you have on here depending on what you have/condition. Im not sure you can really even register it in NY without a title? I always have issues with that.

Edited by iLLiCiT

When I bought my '87 banshee it didn't come with a title and I didn't worry much. I have never been checked asking if that was my quad or if I had insurance on it. But hey, I'm in Michigan. Maybe the rules are different in other states.

Very different here in NM.

I had looked around for a while around albany for one and I think your really stretching trying to get that much, when you can get ones in better shape and modded out nicer for the same your asking in new york and thats WITH the title. But glws. If you want some extra cash you might be able to just sell the spare parts you have on here depending on what you have/condition. Im not sure you can really even register it in NY without a title? I always have issues with that.

Have you looked recently? there is another 87 for $2500, completely stock, an 03 for $4000 (which is a really nice drag banshee if anyone's looking) 97 for $3000, and a few others that are all $2500 or above and for the most part, in worse condition than mine. My asking price is $2200 for hq guys. The spare parts will go up for sale once I get rid of the machine. You can register it in NY which then becomes your title, if anyone would like me to register it before purchase they'll have to wait thirty days before I can transfer it. The better way is to just go to dmv yourself and do it, no waiting for it to be yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...