1987 Banshee

I am selling my 1987 Yamaha Banshee. It starts first or second kick. Fresh top end .02 over, I have the receipt for the bore and hone. I'm looking for $3000 obo. That's just a starting point, banshees in my area are on the rarer side. I will consider trades. I'll do my best to lists all the mods.

Mods
- trail tech vapor tachometer, reads rpm and water temp. Can also do speed just never set it up.
- fresh top end, less than 10 hours on it, crank is tight.
- FMF fatties and turbine core 2, legal for the trails
- Pro Taper handle bars
- parking brake removal
- TORS removal
- k&n pod filters
- brand new clutch plates, less than 1 hour on it
- billet water pump, installed with the clutch
- V Force 4 reeds, less than 10 hours on them

It will come with the peripherals that I have for it, oil, gas, jets, ect

It does have a front bumper but I took it off to clean it and forgot to put it back on before the pictures were taken.

see the craigslist ad for pictures. Pick up only.

http://albany.craigslist.org/snw/4525887467.html

I do not have paperwork BUT the vin is clean, I went to dmv to register it in my name but was missing 1 sheet that they gave me to fill out I just never ended up going back down there.

Summary:

$3000 obo

Altamont, NY, pick up only

No paperwork but easily obtainable

Edited by TroyBrock

I know $3000 is high, but in my area it's priced compared to the local ones, some people are asking $3500 for a stock banshee! The lowest I'll go with this is $2200 firm for hq members, which is probably still too high but that's where I'm at.

• Like 1

May or May not be worth it in the real world. But here in our little fantasy world none of us tight asses are gonna pay that for it.

I knew that, just thought I'd offer it up on here. One of you tight asses might make me an offer.

I do have a 2004 frame, another disassembled engine, hubs, set of wheels, etc that will come with it for my asking price of $3000

Deadbeat... your a douche. I had an 87 that the cases were just opened for the first time this past winter and the engine builder that did it says that it was the cleanest motor he has seen internally. So you never know.

Troy... you are a little high, but good luck.

Just my 2 cents.

Deadbeat... I just say it the way that it is. But your still a douche

who rattled your cage dickbreath, this fuck wants to sell his timebomb to another potential new banshee owner...im looking out for the next guy

pages of wasted words and offers of help trying to convince this kid to sort his bottom end out he agreed then decided that painting his pegs and kicker white was a better idea...im done with this thread

27YR OLD CRANK...DO NOT BUY FOR MORE THAN SCRAP PRICE!

go fuck yourself and have a nice day