the banshee im going to buy, need some advice

Yeah I see since this is going to happen for sure I need some of the simple stuff answerd, what oil do I use to mix? Is the same oil I mix the same oil that use in the motor? Whatsr all thes 40:1 I dont get that either -.- im glad I dont know any of this stuff its going to be super fun to learn it, like learning how to ride a quad all over again:))) alao I can just use regular old pump gas right? Dont need anything special?.

Edited by Skitso559

Sadly I dont like I said I grew up with quads and stuff but that ws a while ago, im tryin to bring back old memmories I do have a friend who has a quad but its a polaris preditor nothing close to a banshee, but I do have you guys! My bestest friends and im sure you all have banshees...I hope

if you got to save for a month to get a that 2nd bike...just get the coin up first then go shopping, its a lot easier to barter for a better quad if you have cash to wave around in front of the sellers face

"cash right now"  is a powerful bargaining tool

• Like 1

you might be able to beat that seller down $500 if you got the money...or even find another even nicer bike by then

might get some good leads on here too

Yeah im good at bargening thata not a problem I hope Im not to late, andnif I am something better comes along QUICK