hall precision racing?

I hear amazing things about jerry hall at hall precision racing from zilla guys in my area say hes the #1 zilla builder and I live in south florida. South florida is along way from arizona so if there sending there work to get done so far it must be for a reason.i did lil reseach and jerry hall is a amazing engine builder if he can get a lt500r to move I can only imagine what he can do to a banshee.im just wondering has any one taken there banshee to him? Or if you have any experience with him with whatever quad please let me know I would love to hear the experience.

I hear amazing things about jerry hall at hall precision racing from zilla guys in my area say hes the #1 zilla builder and I live in south florida. South florida is along way from arizona so if there sending there work to get done so far it must be for a reason.i did lil reseach and jerry hall is a amazing engine builder if he can get a lt500r to move I can only imagine what he can do to a banshee.im just wondering has any one taken there banshee to him? Or if you have any experience with him with whatever quad please let me know I would love to hear the experience.

FFS

Jerry Hall is a perfectionist. Mailman on here has had LOTS of experience dealing with Jerry. Jerry has a dyno and he's not afraid to use it.

If you wanna send stuff to Jerry, go right ahead. He's not quick with the turn around, but you'll have a perfect motor when you do.

You'll get your stuff back a lot quicker than if you sent stuff to Passion.   :rotflmao:

PM Mailman for more feedback. Jerry is local to him.

• Like 1

Here is Hall's 350 motor on gas, stock bored carbs, stock air box, T5 pipes.  I think the bore is 4th or 5th over.  He has spent some time on the 350 banshee motor.  He hasn't played with other banshee motor configurations too much.

hall350.png

Here is Hall's 350 motor on gas, stock bored carbs, stock air box, T5 pipes.  I think the bore is 4th or 5th over.  He has spent some time on the 350 banshee motor.  He hasn't played with other banshee motor configurations too much.

hall350.png

Holy Shit!

Those are some nice curves and rpm range out of T5's!

Those are 4mil stk cyl numbers!

Might give him a call.

All I need done is bored/ported stk cyls, port matched top case, pistons and custom cut domes for my Noss Head.

I have all other supporting mods already!