Shearer Pipe Mounting question

*UPDATE*

new O-ring kit and springs came in from amazon. Shipped was 12.99... Thank you prime. The old orings weren't torn, marked, or beat up in any way. Placed the new ones in the pipe and then spent the next hour trying to get the pipe on the cylinder. Finally gave up. I picked up the old orings and then went with some red RV silicone on the pipe. That, along with new springs, has a much tighter fit. There is no way that the pipe with the new orings was going on the cylinder. I actually tried greasing it up and trying that and still couldn't get it on. I ended up taking some material off the first oring to see if that helped and still no luck. I'll keep an eye out for any leaks on the pipe and continue to silicone. Not fun and I've never had this issue before but I've always ran pro circuit on my bikes. Next thing I would like to do is find some aftermarket intake boots so that I can ditch the ones with the capped off hole from the boost bottle. Anybody know where I can find some?