Single carb setup the good and the bad?

The best way to search the Site is to do it through google. There are so many topics on this it's retarted. But I you type "2-1 bansheehq" in to google you should have just about every comment made right at your fingertips. Some like them, some don't see the point. I've made them work, but still don't see the point other then it catering to the lazy.....

Single carbs suck!!!!! Yes Zilla has one that runs well but I have yet to see a single car setup out do a dual carb setup. I am talking real world out on the sand not on a dyno. They are a bitch to tune and they just do not preform as well as dual carbs do. There is a reason they come with duals on them from the factory 

• Like 1

I have ran a chariot 2 into 1 for 3 years now wasn't terrible to get tuned and has been great on the trails and a lot less pull then two. I like it a lot better then my dual setup but I only trail ride and there isn't a whole lot on the trails that can keep up anyways

Single carbs suck!!!!! Yes Zilla has one that runs well but I have yet to see a single car setup out do a dual carb setup. I am talking real world out on the sand not on a dyno. They are a bitch to tune and they just do not preform as well as dual carbs do. There is a reason they come with duals on them from the factory 

Could you explain how tuning ONE carb is "A Bitch"?

We have a pair of matching 370 long rod motors in our group. One has Mikuni 28 flat slides. the other has a single 35 Airstriker on a Graydon intake. (The single carb actually is the bike that has the extra 1HP)

They are within ONE HP of each other on the dyno and in the sand the bikes run neck and neck all day. (On dirt they are about the same in the trails too) FRANKTHETANK has ridden BOTH of them. He can tell you.

It's simple. Start with a DEK needle and from there, tune the bike like it was a single cylinder.