Cotton Branch Racing case saver

bluebanshee98

Not completely. Looks like there's still about a 1/2" gap there. I'm talking about ALL the way forward to the number pad. Maybe even flush with the top surface of the number pad, so cosmetically, the number pad just kind of flows into the case saver.

True. I don't see why he couldn't extend it a little. I'm sure if you call and ask he can do that no prob. Either way I'm happy with mine. Just wish I had it earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Not too long ago I ended up cracking a case due to a master link clip falling out of the chain. Long story short it was just cosmetic damage nothing internal due to the low speed I was going when the link fell out. This could of been totally avoided if I had a case saver in there. Imo everyone should run a case saver for stock cases. Not just any case saver though.... You want the best one available. I got in touch with cotton branch racing and he quickly went to work. He should me pics along the way and made it exactly how I wanted it. Communication was great. Shipping was fast and the product is too notch. Fitment was dead on also. This IMO is the best case saver available and he can make them for any size front sprocket you run. Be smart run this case saver. For you drag guys no worries he can make them lighter to help save weight too

This was the damage

u8usu7a3.jpg

Case saver fits so nice it actually covers the part I broke off and looks like new again umutave8.jpg

baza2a5y.jpg

For you guys that run billet cases he makes a transmission saver ( case saver for 16th tooth on left and transmission saver for 19tooth on the right behapunu.jpg

Get superior protection. Get a cotton branch racing case saver. Worth every penny and then some. You can contact him on Facebook or I believe he's on Atvdragracer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on your second picture there is no bolt mount because it broke off but on your third pic it looks like you put a bolt in anyways, did you use a bolt or make it look that way... my case is broke just like this!

on your second picture there is no bolt mount because it broke off but on your third pic it looks like you put a bolt in anyways, did you use a bolt or make it look that way... my case is broke just like this!

It broke in 2 spots. Obviously the piece in the middle and more towards the right. The right piece just cracked that held the bolt. Such a clean crack that I could literally super glue it back on ( which I didn't but you get the point) I slide that piece into the case saver. Put the stator cover on and bolted it up like normal. That's why the bolt is staying in there

Why "Cotton Branch"?

What's the story on that name?

It broke in 2 spots. Obviously the piece in the middle and more towards the right. The right piece just cracked that held the bolt. Such a clean crack that I could literally super glue it back on ( which I didn't but you get the point) I slide that piece into the case saver. Put the stator cover on and bolted it up like normal. That's why the bolt is staying in there

my banshee was with my pops when it broke so i dont have the peices, lol. but i think the case saver is sweet, but i dont have the peices to make it look still intact :(