sand paddle info

bansheecaptain

I've read alot of forums on tires and what to run I've come down to padla brats or skat track extremes. I have a 4 mil FAST ported rocket piped shee and i ran sand stars last year with the new power set up and they are junk. So I've read 9 paddle brats or 10 paddle extremes. So and info on best tire for my set up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

depends on where you ride and how you like the bike to hook. i ran 9 extremes on my ported 350 and now my 392 cheetah. they were a bit much for the 350 but about right for my cheetah. i dont have experience with the brats so my vote for you would be a 8 hauler.

any length on the arm??  no question about that..

if your stock length to 2 over  the brats work fine.  if your going racecut they end up about paper thin so if you rin any kinda real terrain.  the 8 to 10 paddle haulers are great.

also consider 8 or 9 paddle 9" wheel extreme's  they will flex some and hook but not as much as an 8  but then not roll so much like what is wanted riding around like a 10" wheel.  they work really good.  most dont know about them 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was goin 2 buy hauler tires my swing arm is stock right now will b +2 by jan. (im building my motor in the winter)

Sent from my GT-S5360L using Tapatalk 2