ROB EARLS AT RDZ Racing is a CROOK and THIEF!

I said Capable. That guy is a sketchy fella, but when he actually gets around to finishing a motor, they are usually pretty fucking stout. I see his work run against just about any other fella listed in the sponsors and unfortunately it holds it's own. That is the reason he is still able to keep the doors open.

I said Capable. That guy is a sketchy fella, but when he actually gets around to finishing a motor, they are usually pretty fucking stout. I see his work run against just about any other fella listed in the sponsors and unfortunately it holds it's own. That is the reason he is still able to keep the doors open.

that guy is a scumbag and I hope that the people still sending him work come to their senses. Edited by trickedcarbine

im a dumb hillbilly, but if i was running a buisness, making a product, and someone wanted a product, you pay first, and product gets delivered. if he NEEDED cylinders, he had a paying customer , therefore he should have the $ to buy product. IMHO its dumb on a buisness owners standpoint to give shit out without payment. it was calvins own fault. unfortunately, people are not trustworthy now a days. ok, nutswingers, flame on. RIP calvin

That is not how the world works. We spend close to a million a month with our suppliers. They get paid the following month. COD does not work for daily commerce. His billing practices could have been better but at the end of the day the product was delivered and sold with no payment to the supplier.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

normally if not paid within 60 or 90 days people get cut off though. 30 day cycle is normal. i hope Cp gets the money they are OWED. a Bill is a Bill. if you owe pay it!

I turn my debts over to Karma. One guy burned me for $35. He fell off a scaffold at work and now he's crippled for life. Another guy stiffed me for $20 and somebody killed him.

LOL Never stiff Starwriter or you will be in trouble 

im a dumb hillbilly, but if i was running a buisness, making a product, and someone wanted a product, you pay first, and product gets delivered. if he NEEDED cylinders, he had a paying customer , therefore he should have the $ to buy product. IMHO its dumb on a buisness owners standpoint to give shit out without payment. it was calvins own fault. unfortunately, people are not trustworthy now a days. ok, nutswingers, flame on. RIP calvin

the rest of us live in reality.
  • Like 1

Well unfortunately like stated above the business world works on credit now days and a mans honest word which obviously has been no good in this case. Calvin wanted no more in life than to keep the 2 strokes alive and did a damn good job doing it despite non paying dealers.  There are several that havent paid but since the death of Calvin has stepped up and paid there bill in full or are making payments on their old account.  We have given everyone with a bill to pay 75% of what they owe.  This has nothing to do with the new company at all.  Calvins wife kept all old debts owed and as a friend of Calvin for many years and my boss for 10 years am trying to help his family collect what is rightfully theirs.  He could of said he would pay 200 a month and we would of accepted the payment until it was paid off with no interest but being the thief he is he said do what you have to do cause he aint paying.  It sucks that we had to drive a old truck and old trailer to the races and see the customers that owed us a bunch of money drive new trucks, trailers, and bikes.  So i appreciate all those people on here that still see Rob owes the money and needs to pay and to those who think Rob is in the right FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I turn my debts over to Karma. One guy burned me for $35. He fell off a scaffold at work and now he's crippled for life. Another guy stiffed me for $20 and somebody killed him.

It would be mass genocide if everyone that owed me money .........

I don't wish that on anyone. And we ain't talking about $20 or even $100, or $1000.

Edited by J-Madd
  • Like 2