I'm So Confused

FoxyBabe7

Hooooooray Foxy. You've got it. And BTW, I hooked up your post there to fix it. Got everything quoted for ya. So it isn't so confusing..... And Meat, I never knew about the highlight and click. I usually just type it out. :o Not the whole quote, but you know, the beginning, and ending....... anyways....... Back to the soap opera....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they way some of you were talking it seemed like u were accusing someone of doing their cuz but my bad must have been a mis-understanding, sorry guys. I honeslty didnt know that it was a big deal if i used the quote feature. I guess next time i will do it the right way. Sorry to confuse yall. Buh~bye :blink:

Ya dude my wife bought me my bike and let me tell you that is the best thing in the world. All my friends tell me im so lucky which i know. Ifound someone that can stand my hobbies (4x4's, Bikes, lowriders, old cars) and she let me have one of each. If you do what you say you are doing and he dont fall for you he needs to take a long ride off a short dune.

I don't know....speaking from personal experience, it's not really a good idea to change who you are for a guy you like. Riding quads is something you either really love or you don't - it's not really something you do just to please someone. And if the guy you like doesn't like you the way you are, for the things that make you you......then he isn't the right guy for you anyway. That's just my .02. I changed some major things in my life for a guy once.....turns out I wasted a lot of time, money and heartache on someone who just wasn't worth it anyway! :rolleyes: Nowadays - either they like me the way I am or too bad! ;):D

Hey guys. Im just here to stand up for my self. First of all, i told her she didnt have to do all of this just to impress me. I only gave her this website, so she could read about my hobby if she wanted to. She toke it to a whole nother level. I told her i like her for who she is, and that no one should chnage there whole life for just one person. Besides that, i know she would not be happy changn there whole life for somebody. Anyways, i know what she is like personaly, she is a good person, but just not for me. Im sorry, but we just arent that compatible. I got no idea why she keeps going for me, but i have no problem with her wantin to get into the sport. More girls the marrier. I do know what i am passin up, but i thought long and hadr bout it and i feel that right now, we would be better off apart. As to in the future, who knows. As to the whole cuzin lovin thing, nope, not us. We are good friends, but that is sick and wrong, and for u southern boys. Peace out. :huh:<_<

No shit...."like the sands of glamis, these are the days of the HQ".... Now just waiting to see who kills who & who's mom's sleeping with someone's sister's boyfriend, who's now stuck in a dark forest where it's only raining in a 10x10 area....bla bla...bla..... :P

More girls the marrier.

Amen. ;)

Ok...people...I love this site and everybody on here is awesome and all but this soap opera shit is really getting old. We settled that off this site and i thought it was settled in here too. I just figured since everyone is talkin trash about all the lovey dovey who wants who shit, why dont we just drop it all together that way this site will stay BANSHEEHQ. Maybe its just me. Later yall :P:D