• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, rub it in led...you suck.

:o:lol::lol::P;)

Here's one of her on mine....the reason I got her her own banshee!!! :D

AugAhop.jpg

Well Foxy,...yamah's offering 3.9% financing until '05....pay as much as you possibly can on it until 05 & then just finance through your bank to pay off the note with yamaha before the interest jumps up to 18% or some shit like that. It'll go on a yamaha credit card...

yup, go witha new 450, they r the shit. I feel the same way, if i had a girl waitin for me w/ a shee, id marry her. We do need more girls in here. I meet a few girls who ride, and they'r hot, but they r always taken-go figure. Im just waitin to find that one girl who like me and ridin, she'll never get away. good luck w/ this guy. Does he know ur doin all this for him?

he wants another girl that rides...

Well then it sounds like you need to get yourself a quad! :P Hell,...just buy a new banshee & a yfz...ride them both before he gets back & take your pic,...give him which ever one you like the least. ;) Sounds like he don't know what he's missin if he goes his own way...I'm sure they're pleanty of guys here up around you that'd die for a girl like you. :wub:

nice pic ledofthezep. nice lookin girl. looks like she can really ride. let me know if u break up anytime. i'll move just to meet her. jp.

Hehe,...thanks man, and I'll let her know. How much you make a year?...she may be interested! :lol::P She can ride...she'll be damned if there's going to be another girl out there showing her up! hehe She thinks she's hot shit on her shee. :D

:o I can't believe it. 23 replies in an hour. This has to be an HQ record of some sort!!!!! :lol: but seriously there Foxy, ya gotta give some more info if your gonna get some serious answers on this. Now, this is a machine for you correct? I suggest a new 450 from Yamaha. It will beat a stock Banshee, and you would be happy and "badass" on it. :huh: Where is it that you want to ride? Trails? Dunes? Open fields? Where? This will determine everything. A 450 would do ALL of that though. Which is why I feel it would be the best choice for you. it is also electric start, which is a plus!!!! ;)

ledofthezep-hey, i dont make much right now, i gotta part time job and im in college. but give me 3 more years and i'll be makin like 35,00 to start. I'll find a way to make whatever she wants. she'd be worth it. I got beet by a few girls this summer, other guys were embarrassed, but i told her good job. i mean she can ride good and she had a killer shee. i bow down to her, and kill the guy that she loves. its all good. we need more females in the sport though. later. :D