421 serval jetting help

ive never had a issue with airstrykers. Just as easy as regular pwks for me. I got 42 165 on 38 AS, and its good. You need to figure out if your rich or lean. try pulling your choke and running it to figure out which way to go. It might not be the carbs.

38 A/S runs a different slide cut away than 35mm.

You have to modify the slide cutaways to get them to jet in nice on a 35A/S , in my experience.

Sent from a van down by the river

I like Air strykers just fine. 35s with cel needles are just fine to me. To anyone that hates air strykers all I have to say is you arent right on jetting yet. They have always worked correctly for me with the right needles. The needles they come with are way far off and very rich. I think 35s come with EEG needles. Sounds like the original poster is rich as crap on jetting. Why havent you done a correct plug chop. Pipes can be way hot with unburned fuel spilling into them. I have seen most of them run in the 148 range and 48 pilot. Give or take 2 or 3 either way. I jetted a 421 serval from M/M at 148, 48, CEL leaned out two clips from the middle and it ran great.