210psi compression. wtf.need opinions

I'll say I am not a Banshee rider, I have road racers that do not go in dirt, a 250 twin makes 85RWHP, a 500 V4 makes 185RWHP and never would any of these motors see the north side on 160 on cranking compression I am wondering why you guys do this, now if its because my buddy said it cool then ok I actually wanted some good info, I do know of a guy that spent 4,000.00 with Trinity and it was a fully ported 10 mil motor that had 200 PSI cranking compression and it made 82HP on the dyno, after special domes were made and compression was down to 160 it made 110 on the same dyno.

and you J-Madd are correct, noone is running a banshee like that, and if they are they haven't a clue, is the pipe set up for 3500 rpms cause thats all that motor would be good for..but ole Skeeter knows better, I could break it down for you but I'm afraid you would not understand

Edited by gonzodesign

a Banshee will gain nothing, zero, not 1 ioda, absolutely zilch with compression over 180 and anyone that says oh yea I have 220  I have 250 is absolutely clueless, there is no place anywhere for a 250 PSI motor unless your at sea level and are planning a trip to Mt. McKinley