My 4-mil trail port job

WynoT

44hp 31tq. Will fall off at 8100rpm. Keep up the work ! SURFRJAG should be concerned

I would guess that a 4mil get more that 40-45hp and 8100 rpm... But 30+tq that would be real nice for a trail bike on tight trail :) I'll let you know how I like it but I can't put it on a dyno as the only one I know is 200 miles from here...

I matched all transfert port to the base, 4x boost port, chamfer where needed, dropped transfert and exhaust port to BDC and matched to the T5 pipe. Cool head 24cc, 135 psi on pump gaz. .052 squish.

PWK 33mm with 2x K&N Pods + 2 brand new VF4.

Edited by WynoT

Transfert are dropped to BDC and are matched to the case. I worked every little detail I saw that could make air flow better. Since I want a trail bike setup with lots of midrange I did not raise any port. The job are not completly finish yet, I'm looking to widen the port a bit. I was also trying to figure out if I should open up the intake port a bit but I think my best bet would be to just work the upper part a bit to improve flow... What do you think ?

There is more to case work then just gasket matching. PM me if you want me to text ya a photo. I don't have any on photobucket right now.

What I did is to cut the base to make it perfect fit to the transfert on the base of the jug. I PM you, I want to know as much as I can on porting !!!