rideable 4 stroke banshee motor with all stock parts.

camatv

no your not wrong  your absolutely right..   to me  i would have figured out why your motor only made 37hp before the rework..  and i'm guessing it was also that hp with the pipes?  i mean according to you then you shuold have done a complete rebuild, trued crank, fresh seals, fresh motor internals, new pistons broke in etc  dyno'd it,  tuned it perfect THEN went from there with the port work only.  then you would have seen a nice as new baseline  then seen the porting alone..  i'm not trying to bash your motor at all. 

i'm not going to abandon this because of that crazy request..  i'm not going to build a completely stock motor just to have a start graph  we all know what they run right off the bat.   nobody asks for a before graph using all stock componets.. when testing any other buildup.  i mean nobody.

i never said the hard parts wont be modified  thats my whole goal of this lil motor.  all stock parts with modifications done. i think its gong to be fun. i do plan to take pics as i go along.  the pipes should be a lot of fun  they are going to get some nice rework done.  they will still be basically the same pipes  just "fixed"