high rpm sputtering

My banshee will start up first kick no problems. But once it warms up i go to ride it and when i hit high rpm's it sputters. i have no idea whats wrong, I've been on this problem for a while and finally decided to hit the forum and ask for help. it has vforce 2 reeds, stock air box and filter. other than that its stock. 

Could be tons of things, poor jetting, bad stator, broken ground wire, plug caps, coil wire, pick up gap... Id start with things that are the easiest and free. Unscrew plug caps from coil wire and trim 1/4" off wire. Then check wiring for and broken wire, check pick up gap.. If that doesnt fix problem start looking at other things i mentioned.

well few things to check!  first off have you pulled the carbs off or anything?

Pull carbs, clean them thoroughly. inspect jets (whats your current jetting at)   Sync carbs.

Do you still have TORS?

I don't have the tors on it but the little black box under my tank is still plugged in. Do I need to remove it if the tors is removed? And the carbs are synced and the carbs have been cleaned before. I'm not sure what jets are in it but I have fmf powercore 2 pipes. Would that make me have to change the main or pilot jet size? It's my first quad that I've owned so I'm really new to working on the whole bike.

if tors is removed you def need to unplug the box

and pipes will change jetting requirements in most bikes

okay. That's a start. If I unplug it do I just leave it alone or to I cut the wires and put them together? I'm not near the bike now but I believe the jets are all stock.

okay. That's a start. If I unplug it do I just leave it alone or to I cut the wires and put them together? I'm not near the bike now but I believe the jets are all stock.

You can just leave it unplugged and just leave it alone. You could at least  tape them up so they cant get debris in it or make contact with anything. Some people like to "clean up" the harness. Cut all the useless shit off and remove plugs and wires they don't need and tape up or shrink wrap it to make a cleaner looking harness. Also one of the sponsors offers premade harnesses shipped to your door in many different styles http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=171455&p=1542180

If i remember correctly fmf Recommends 270 mains an 27.5 pilot

FMF recommends 30/260/3rd clip http://www.fmfracing.com/RiderSupport/JettingCenter but these recommendations are most likely for a completely stock airbox.

I run 30/300/3rd clip with FMF fatty's +4 timing on a stocker myself with good success.(W/no airbox lid)

carbs are all set up properly?  did you check your ground ? fuel on?  is it getting spark?

i am getting spark. the carbs are set up properly. i switched the bowls once but they aren't switched this time. ive never checked the ground or stater. could it be that causing the bike to not start?

Okay. I set the plug gpa at .020. Checked ground. Everything looked fine. I tried starting it. No luck. I took the carbs of and noticed my reed cage wiggled a bit when it was tightened down. Is that supposed to move? I have vf2 reeds