Only start with carb cleaner

Mrdjc

Nope.  Jetting is NOT your issue.  I have no idea why we are looking at jet sizes, elevation, etc.  You have an acute failure somewhere.  I can't do anymore to help you though.  If you truly are not getting fuel, you will have to find the reason or take it somewhere that can. 

this is exactly what mine is doing as well. If i put fuel in the head oor spray it right in the carb it'll fire up. ive cleaned the carbs and everything in them like 5 times, i even boiled the carbs.I have 125 cpmpression in each cylinder and brand new reeds. What the HELL am i missing?? i kicked and kick with the choke on at WOT and the plugs are dry. If i help start it itll stay running. what else to try?

An air leak in the engine is very highly suspect then. I would recommend a leakdown test on the engine at this point. You have blown out a crank seal or something.

^^^eexactly! And as much messing around as you've done with this thing double check your choke tube....