10mil cub with PV

360Bansheelab

so it was a 10/ 75 bore...

if it makes over the 120 on q16  what will alky yield i wonder?

i guess i'm personally sick and tired of hearing that the cheeta is an "outdated design".  to me the cub is an outdated desing that appeals to the masses.  and markets well.   

take a 421 cub and vs a cheeta  bet the nubmers on the cheeta can be higher. and i KNOW for a fact that with valves the cheeta can out accelerate a cub.. 

• 2 weeks later...

pulled the top on one of mine last fall to have a look and it was nice and clean still running klotz supertechniplate. not sure how often they need cleaned but if you arent a lazy sack of shit and check everything over in the off season i dont see them being a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

10mil mike. Any updates on the q16? I myself and building a 10mil cheetah. Would love to here how you made out with it!

No going to the track on the 28th with q16 will give you an up date to see what happens with my et and mph

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the chart as well on the 16. I remember posting 10milmikes chart awhile ago when it made 114/63

I have the dyno sheet. have to download it. 120/65 with q16

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk