ASI performance +2+1 a arms

2sTrokeLove

No problem, been riding for 25 years myself and safety is always a concern. Would hate to see someone overlook this stuff and get hurt due to it. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if stainless steel is even that great of a material for this application anyway honestly.

Sent from a van down by the river

Absolutely comical, I just laughed. Will be sending back/refund as these are a death trap imo.The tabs being .066" thick and BENT? haha yea no thanks, id steer clear of these for future reference. Theres no way in hell id run these

yvyre3yp.jpg

7a9e2ara.jpg

y4u8y8a3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

unholy SHIT...what kind of mickey mouse product is that lol...i bet noone at the company that made these has even seen a real live banshee

I never expected a pristine product as for what price was paid. Did however think maybe they'd be usable which clearly they are not. I have multiple rides, buying top notch shit for all of them isnt in my budget or best interest. The bike these were purchased for might get rode four or five times a year generally by women.Just exploring avenues which this one is obviously a dead end.

• Like 1