ASI performance +2+1 a arms

2sTrokeLove

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-YAMAHA-BANSHEE-YFZ-350-A-Front-A-ARMS-2-1-all-years-/290986580079?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c026d86f&vxp=mtr

asi_performance the other seller im seeing has a little better feedback, ill check back on here when I get mine with my findings too. Ill Mic the tabs and compare the thickness to LSR if OP doesnt beat me to it

Absolutely comical, I just laughed. Will be sending back/refund as these are a death trap imo.The tabs being .066" thick and BENT? haha yea no thanks, id steer clear of these for future reference. Theres no way in hell id run these

yvyre3yp.jpg

7a9e2ara.jpg

y4u8y8a3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Absolutely comical, I just laughed. Will be sending back/refund as these are a death trap imo.The tabs being .066" thick and BENT? haha yea no thanks, id steer clear of these for future reference. Theres no way in hell id run these

yvyre3yp.jpg

7a9e2ara.jpg

y4u8y8a3.jpg

I guess you get what ya pay for in this instance huh?

Atv galaxy has great deals on LSR Sport arms which are very nice imo.

Sent from a van down by the river

hows the rest of the construction and welds? fab up some better tabs! lol.. What a let down but as Sprinklerman said, "you get what yo pay for"

I have LSR/elka setup on one of my bikes, zero complaints as for fit and finish/quality. Just picked these up randomly for the chick bike was all, somebody has to get the word out! Im in no rush to do anything with that particular bike ill send back get my cash and blow it on something else.

The more I look at them the more flaws I find. The welds arnt "bad" but nothing seems lined up correctly as if the jig they used (if they even used one) was shit

Ill slap a ball mic on them real quick n let you know.

Not centered.... almost appears to of been done without a jig what you guys think? How does one fuck it up that bad and assume this is "satisfactory" to send to a customer?? Hahaa

e4e6e7a7.jpg

It is stainless. Can't get a bushing out to measure tube thickness and not damaging them, definitely dont wanna be stuck with these because I messed with them.

Thanks for an honest and detailed opinion on them. A -arms are too critical of a component to cheap out on. Could be a bad wreck waiting to happen.

Appreciate the heads up.

Sent from a van down by the river