Somethings Bent!?

Rapture

I have just picked up my first Banshee today. The the left side fornt wheel has alot of positve camber and i think something is Bent. I know the tie rod is definitely bent but this shouldn't cause positve camber right? I haven't had a chance to strip it down and have a proper look yet ... but what would you think the most probable cause would be? A-arm, knuckle?

Threre is some play in the bushings but not enought to cause this much camber.

zhqc.jpg

d9rf.jpg

Close the petcock. Fire it up and use up most of the fuel in the carbs. Then tip the bike up vertical and rest it on the grab bar. Look at the bottom of the frame. It's not supposed to be symetrical, but you should be able to see if it looks bent. If that looks good, set it back down on a flat, level floor and get out the level and the tape measure. Start at the back. Adjust the rear tire air pressure so that the axle is the same distance from the floor on both sides. From there, work your way forward with your tape measure and level. Your problems may not be with the control arms or spindle. If the frame checks out, then start measuring the A arms.

Ok so i think i found the problem ... this should be straight right? Not bent like a banana

ya thats fubar'd

Have to love non replaceable ball joints... now you need a new arm. Most people don't like to split up a good set for one arm either. might try in the wanted section tho, never know!