RDZ Racing SUCKS

superdupercub32

Rob is a big time piece of shit! We bought 3 4mill cranks from him last year. My buddy snapped his in half after about 10 hrs on it. So we sent it back to Rob to fix since he has never seen that happen with his cranks! He gets the crank and tries to tell us it's not his and we reassured him it was! Oh ya that's mine he said "but those cranks are no good and I wouldn't run them"! That was his exact words and would rebuild them for $380!! I don't know about you guys but if a builder admits he screwed up and sold you a $500 PC of crap crank and says he will make it right by charging another $380 to fix. In my book that's a big time scam!! So in short don't by anything from RDZ!!! My 2 cents.

when will ppl learn? rob did sell a buddy of mine a 421 kit in early 05 that the hotrods crank finally failed last fall, but that was back when he wasn't just about the dollar and carried quality parts. now he isnt allowed to sell cp products and obviously hotrods lol

me and him got into it on here and he told me to call him and he would prove his eliminator cylinders (renamed athenna's) would eat a cub up. i'm thinking damn rob has won a few races so maybe the sun shined on a dogs ass and he really has something. figured i would get it just damn near free since i run off at the mouth both good/bad feedback. no..... he wanted 100 more than it would cost to build a cub and wouldnt give numbers...

Basically he told us "he" made the best cranks out of 100% American product and now after one of them snapped in half and we sent it back for him to fix he told us those where the "Chinese" made cranks that a guy sold him and that we shouldn't use them!! He said "at least I warned you guys before the other ones broke and tore anything up"!! He said it was his mistake and that he's sorry but everybody makes mistakes!!

• Like 1