RDZ Racing SUCKS

superdupercub32

Yes I'm sure the flywheel and mid bearings are 8 ball and the gear side is the tz. And ya know what I got my parts and in speedy time. Fastest trail riding machine in the area that has 85hp. I can run 30-40 min rides in the trails and down the road all day long. Say what you want it won't change the fact I did what I did and got what I have from a guy that's done nothing to me like you say he's done to others. Y'all prolly drank the cool aid and don't even know the real story. Just regurgitate what you've heard like a bird feeding it's young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFS now I'm confused. So you trail ride something with drag pipes? I see you are from Indiana so that might explain some of this.

FFS now I'm confused. So you trail ride something with drag pipes? I see you are from Indiana so that might explain some of this.

SOME??? He's from Indiana that explains.........Oh, you're correct. He's from Indiana and used a Michigan builder. That's explains all of it!

• Like 1