Kompulsive Concepts (Cory Kennedy)

Kompulsive Concepts

Great feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to message if you don't see anything you may be looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know how much trouble it is for ya but maybe look into a harness with DC conversion built into it...it might be more trouble than not but I always see guys here having issues with the DC conversion....maybe make it to the point where all they have to do is float their own ground and decide on battery location...if lighting leads stay in factory spot in harness it should be easy to put whatever lighting they want there..like I said it might be too much trouble but might be a market for it...

I dont know how much trouble it is for ya but maybe look into a harness with DC conversion built into it...it might be more trouble than not but I always see guys here having issues with the DC conversion....maybe make it to the point where all they have to do is float their own ground and decide on battery location...if lighting leads stay in factory spot in harness it should be easy to put whatever lighting they want there..like I said it might be too much trouble but might be a market for it...

I'll definitely look into it. I'd like have a donor to work with rather than trying to match plugs up using photos. I would like to offer a plug & play harness for Banshee owners with the DC conversion. I'll keep everyone updated.

- Cory Kennedy

From what little I've read on it, the conversion didn't appear to be a direct plug in, but then again, I don't have one close by to look at it, so I would like to have something that is plug & play and looks as good as the other harnesses I've built! You're not first person to ask about a harness with the DC conversion, so I'm gonna read up in it more & see what I can come up with.

if you google "dc conversion bansheehq" those links should be all the info you need brah

I don't hit the "I'm feeling lucky" too often or expect to find great info within 5 minutes of searching, but....first thread I found, had an informative paragraph along with a wiring diagram drawn with a sharpie. That being said, I like being very informative when others ask about a harness. I haven't read much about the conversion nor seen one, so bear with me & I'll be just as knowledgeable on DC harnesses as anything else I've built, but I will google it & read through the threads on here. Advice,pics, etc is always appreciated.

The diagram is great! Thanks for the link. Thanks for the comments^^ as well!

Sent from the Electric Chair