Pix. This a 4mill or ss cub

Confused af. Help us . This is for my buddys build. He's got a 4 mill crank and bought a what we were told was a ss cub. But then were told it was a 4 mill cub. N he just bought a new ss crank after we found out they may actually be a 4 mill cub. #s on bottom of intake ports are 407 on one side 385 written on other. Here's pics. Help out please. ynesaquh.jpg3evuzema.jpg see the 385 scratched in by hand. This one is the 407 appears to be stamped. aqy3yduv.jpguvuby5eq.jpgqu5u2uqa.jpg

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk

I´m not sure about if this works, but I would measure from the deck to a bottom of a exhaust port and maybe few other ports and see if it´s close to 54mm. In my opinion that would be a stock stroke. If it´s close to 58mm, I would assume it´s a 4mm.

Also you can see port layouts from Calvins site to compare your measurments.

ok, I read your other posts about this. I think it would be good idea to stop, raise your hands and say " I need to figure out what we have here."

You are not sure if you have a ss or a stroker crank. You are not sure if you have long rods or short rods. You don´t know if you have a ss or 4mm cylinders.

What you know is, that you have a stock head cut for a 4mm longer stroke.

Using a spacer plate, 2 gaskets and a stock cut head, will really make your friends Banshee a sleeper.

Even more if the cylinders are for a 4mm.

A good way to make it sleep really good is, if you have a short rods and you put long rod pistons in.

Best idea is to listen these guys here (not me), they know what they are saying.

Edited by Pasi S.

geez beef you really like making shit hard for yaself, what bore is it? assuming you werent sold a 7mm cub or bigger it can only be 1 of 9 cylinder combinations lol

here click on "More Info" http://www.cpindinc.com/pub/part_list?manufacturer=3 the first pic on each page is the port layouts

measure from the top of the exhaust port (da big oval hole) to the top of the cylinder, if you can do that ACCURATELY, you can figure out what you got

cubby2.jpg

Sounds like you have a mess on your hands.

The honest truth is this.:

We can't help you with this. At least not with the info given. We don't know how accurate any of the measurements are or anything.

Your buddy will be money ahead taking it to a builder and getting it done right. Tell him to stop being so cheap.

Sent from a van down by the river

What pistons came with it when measured with an analog caliper bore will measure small use the 65 mm bore measurements and check it out ,don't discourage him guys this is how I stay busy . What I wanna no is who did u get these from and let me guess he told you very little use on em classic sales pitch