Questions about race gas

dburnexx

And BTW windy you really suck at knowing whether or not you're being trolled....lmfao.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Oh the classic "Troll Defense"…….. :rolleyes:

It's like a "Race Card" for stupid people. Play it when your brains let you down. "Dude….I'm not stupid. I was just acting stupid to troll you and make you look stupid. LOL"  :yank:

Did it ever occur to you that YOU are the one getting trolled? After all……Willaduncan thinks you are an IDIOT now. Maybe I Out Trolled the Troll? You played stupid/stubborn for so long everyone believes it. (I know you have ME convinced.)  :lol:  

That last post was aimed at john, not the "maniac"

Thanks. (Obviously I'm just in it for the "likes")  ;)

Why else would I say magical ingredients and say I'm clueless and dont know what I'm talking about on the end of a few posts I put up. Trololololol.

THAT'S THE POINT! I TROLLED THE TROLL. 

Had you properly trolled me…..I would look silly. The fact that in the end you made yourself look stupid and didn't pull me down proves that I flipped your script!

LMAO You're too stupid to even see it when I point it out.  :Crybaby:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Hey Troll boy….the 2 "friends" you have haven't logged on since 2012. Do you even have any friends on this site?

Or do you just log on here to kill time between shifts on the Latrine Crew?

And I dont even know who those 2 friends are. This isn't Facebook I use this site for info and parts mainly. I'm not in it for the rants and the likes. Hoping someone likes my posts so we can be friends. How was the back peddling? Unless you thought me saying the fuel has secret magical ingredients was me being serious. If so then you are a little on the slow side.

No but you think you're a veteran on this site. NOT.

You're just a troll who's been here a long time.

You contribute nothing of value.

Obviously you're just around for the parts sectionn to hear yourself talk and ooccasionally troll.

No friends, no likes, no valuable input.....

My wife was reading your profile. Wasn't impressed with your bike since hers has more power. Wants to know why you think your bike needs a pair of balls to ride, if hers is rideable with a single vagina?

Had to LMFAO now my wife is trolling your stupid ass.

• Like 1

I already said earlier that you have the best bike on this site. Yea let me go get some more horsepower for that trail riding makes a lot of sense. Let's go take a drag car onto a nascar track while were at it. And yea I'm sure she has the best female bike on this site as well. You two are just so damn cool. I'm not a veteran on this site I'll never want to be either. I only hope one day I can be as cool as you. Dyno the dynos and whatnot. Dyno for every meal. Tons of likes and whatnot. There's only a select few I would bother trolling and your one of them. I just can't take you serious. Once again its obvious how you were almost banned.

• Like 1