Questions about race gas

dburnexx

I need a translation on this.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhzMUKznZo0

Wtf are you talking about? The only "weight and balance factor" in an aircraft is how much fuel is in the tank and where it's placed. It makes no difference if it's 100ll or jet A as long as you know the lbs/gal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But if I did that what would that leave you to do? I'd crush your hopes and dreams.

It's funny…..you're taking shots at Zilla for being known for having NOT finished an EFI Banshee.

You are known for…….nothing. :shrugani:  Plus I'm pretty sure YOU have not built an EFI Banshee.

ZillaFreak joined in 2010 and so far 117 people have "Liked" something he's had to say.

You joined in 2008 and so far a grand total of 8 people have "Liked" something you had to say.  :(

Don't take that personally…..it's just a reflection of your personality. 

Hey, don't look now but…… :starwars:  I'm pretty sure YOU found somebody else to argue with.  :starwars:  :starwars:  :starwars:  

• Like 2

It's funny…..you're taking shots at Zilla for being known for having NOT finished an EFI Banshee.

You are known for…….nothing. :shrugani: Plus I'm pretty sure YOU have not built an EFI Banshee.

ZillaFreak joined in 2010 and so far 117 people have "Liked" something he's had to say.

You joined in 2008 and so far a grand total of 8 people have "Liked" something you had to say. :(

Don't take that personally…..it's just a reflection of your personality.

Hey, don't look now but…… :starwars: I'm pretty sure YOU found somebody else to argue with. :starwars::starwars::starwars:

You and your damn likes....who the fuck cares go troll facebook and Twitter for "likes". Your the only person on this site that wouldn't surprise me if you said some shit like you had a dyno on a dyno. You probably dyno tune your food before you eat it.

Sounds like a cop out, you too afraid to try to do it? Don't bitch out now, you know so much, surely you can build one.

No I just wouldn't want to hurt a mans dreams ya know. You already started might as well finish. I dont wana interupt what you got going on there.

Yep pretty much.

:clap: See I told you if you kept talking you would say something right sooner or later.

But the guy who asked the question already knew the answer…you were just confirming. I don't think it added anything to the collective knowledge here nor did it make me laugh so….I won't bother "Liking" it. 

:clap: See I told you if you kept talking you would say something right sooner or later.

But the guy who asked the question already knew the answer…you were just confirming. I don't think it added anything to the collective knowledge here nor did it make me laugh so….I won't bother "Liking" it.

Jet fuel does have a shit load of additives though. And magical stuff.

:clap: See I told you if you kept talking you would say something right sooner or later.

I'm no veterinarian but I know a horses ass when I smell one.