A-Arm Bushings Brass vs. Plastic

Coupelx

I tried this topic last time I swapped. Most were fans of the fact that delrin has some type of lubricity properties and that it tends to be quieter longer. The brass requires a competent installer and will have a tighter feel. Ultimately it will make a squeak noise sooner then the delrin but I like the feel of the brass ones in mine right now.

They could be impregnated with Pussy juice and I'd still grease them. Don't be so lazy.

X-2 on the needle brgs, especially on J-arms

Graphite IS a lubricant I use a lot of it around the farm and in the right application it is better than wet lube.  Look up Slip Plate 

http://www.slipplate.com/FAQs.php

You may ride more than I do and wear out lots of bushings. I have never had a problem and could not be happier not having to deal with grease smeared all over the front end. 

Graphite IS a lubricant I use a lot of it around the farm and in the right application it is better than wet lube.  Look up Slip Plate 

http://www.slipplate.com/FAQs.php

You may ride more than I do and wear out lots of bushings. I have never had a problem and could not be happier not having to deal with grease smeared all over the front end. 

Well duh, sure as fuck ain't an abrasive. Explain how grease with the graphite would be a bad thing.

If you happen to slob a little extra grease, wipe it off.