Rear tires that will handle 80 mph

I'd think any tire will. I've had stock, Maxxis, ITP, Kenda, Skat Trak, Duro, and Pure Sport tires all over 80. Maybe check to see if your rims are bent. Shouldn't be wobbling.

I've had many of those brands up to 80mph+ as well with no issues.  x2 on checking the rims and maybe the axle / bearings.

hahaha I do believe you have issues other than tires. I am curious what kind of banshee build you have that is doing 80mph in 5th gear?????

U can see tires running out of round when run on a jack

Well why didnt you say that earlier... 

Probably not your hubs. When its on a jack try and move everything around. Any axle looseness means bad bearings, and axle tightness but wheel looseness may be your hub splines, axles splines, hub/axle nuts. Did you make sure that all of the nuts are tight in the back?

Edited by rg97

I don't mean it will run 80 in fifth. I just can't get out of 5th without shaking. No fix a flat. New bearings axel rims and tires. Only thing not new is the hubs. I am running itp ss wheels which are way heavier than stock but hopefully they aren't a prob. U can see tires running out of round when run on jack

Check those junk rims for cracks.

What about the rims? On the jack while they're spinning at a speed where you just see the bobble in the tire... is it just the tire, or both the rim and tire and tire doing the shakey?

Or another thought, while its up on the jack, hold a ruler or something to measure the height of the rim off the ground, and turn the wheel by hand to see if it deviates.