4 mil 7 mill?

kedge82

if a 4 mil stroker is a 4 mil crank with a blaster piston is a 7 mil the samething with just a bigger crank. i could be total wrong know nothing about big engines. do mods have to be done to engine for these to be done?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to get with someone who can help you get the right combo. Banahee and blaster pistons are used in different combos. Not being picky with stuff like this makes for poor running motors. Call up a good trusted site sponsor like FAST , Herr, Wildcard, Redline or whoever and get the right pistons and domes from them for your stroke. A 7 mil requires a bit more work and so the drop in 4 mil is usually the good option.

You can do either. Thats why you need to decide what you want. Stock stroke , 4 mil or whatever and get the correct $250 combo of domes and pistons or stock head mod. If you do a 4mil crank there will be a different combo for you.

so when putting in a storker crank you must change domes. is this because the piston would hit the head or comppresion would be to great. i would think witch means nothing but by adding 4mm to the trough would be the saME as having 18cc domes or something of the nature. or is 4mm so great that the piston would hit?

it is big bore sleeve brand new. can be bored up to 69mm but they start in the 63mm area to allow you to bore for stock pistons wich are not all the same obviusly mine are 63,75 and 63.81 will buy stock pistons and have bored to proper size

it is big bore sleeve brand new. can be bored up to 69mm but they start in the 63mm area to allow you to bore for stock pistons wich are not all the same obviusly mine are 63,75 and 63.81 will buy stock pistons and have bored to proper size

Fantastic! Let me know where you got them!