Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

Thanks, I started building it after I parted out my last banshee after ruining the motor a couple years ago at badlands during a race. My plan was to finish it so i can get back into motocross and then build another banshee to play ride with.

i bet it is fast and that have motocross around here

Anyone going to supercross at Lucas Oil on March 1st?

Me! Going with full vendor VIP credentials thru Parts Unlimited Friday and Saturday.

You going Saturday? Where ya sitting?

Yep, I will be there first thing Saturday. I make a day of it every year. Im in section 242. How did you swing the VIP?

Jay at Illinos Powersports is my best friend.

I'm so involved with his company that I'm almost staff. So he's got 4 tickets and we're taking the wives. We had a blast last year. We stay at a residents inn not to far from the stadium. We go to a vendors display and dinner in the upper concourse Friday night and meet all the sponsor reps, get the full lowdown on all the latest products and things coming out soon. Then we get a free meal at the Parts Unlimited tent on Saturday between sessions. They cater some killer food.

Last year we got to meet Villopoto and got his autograph (well...my wife did) met marvin musquin, Dean wilson and a bunch of other riders.

Spoiled ^^^^^^lol I want to go

Sell off some more parts and go get a ticket. LOL

Jay at Illinos Powersports is my best friend.

I'm so involved with his company that I'm almost staff. So he's got 4 tickets and we're taking the wives. We had a blast last year. We stay at a residents inn not to far from the stadium. We go to a vendors display and dinner in the upper concourse Friday night and meet all the sponsor reps, get the full lowdown on all the latest products and things coming out soon. Then we get a free meal at the Parts Unlimited tent on Saturday between sessions. They cater some killer food.

Last year we got to meet Villopoto and got his autograph (well...my wife did) met marvin musquin, Dean wilson and a bunch of other riders.

Nice, I have been a Villopoto fan ever since he was in the lites class. I have had his #51 jersey since it came out and always tried to get it signed with no luck. 

Nice, I have been a Villopoto fan ever since he was in the lites class. I have had his #51 jersey since it came out and always tried to get it signed with no luck. 

Bring it. I'll bring it to the VIP tent with me and see if I can get him to sign it. (I would think he would get a kick out of seeing someone bring something like that instead of the usual bandwagon jumper items.)

You don't mind if I have the wife wear it right?  ;) (They always sign stuff for chicks) It might end up with a nice signature on the boob area. LOL  :drool:   :rotflmao:

Bring it. I'll bring it to the VIP tent with me and see if I can get him to sign it. (I would think he would get a kick out of seeing someone bring something like that instead of the usual bandwagon jumper items.)

You don't mind if I have the wife wear it right?  ;) (They always sign stuff for chicks) It might end up with a nice signature on the boob area. LOL  :drool:   :rotflmao:

Haha, I will have it with me. I have wore it every year and have yet to see someone with one like it. I have even had some of his "biggest fans" ask me why his number was wrong on my jersey. LOL

Edited by swhitey917

anyway, back on track, here is the list so far, Lets get some more people!!

Confirmed
1. JasonsBanshee and wife
2. CB6979
3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 and  Bill
4. ZillaFreak
5. hazzardbanshee and friends
6. RollinRhino
7. bansman76
8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's
9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee

11. hursty121 and friends

I'm in. If hell freezes over and I don't get the banshee together, I'll bring my big cat and smoke the place out (it's a turbo diesel). 

Welcome aboard. Keep them coming.

Confirmed

1. JasonsBanshee and wife

2. CB6979

3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 and  Bill

4. ZillaFreak

5. hazzardbanshee and friends

6. RollinRhino

7. bansman76

8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's

9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee