Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

Confirmed

1. JasonsBanshee and wife

2. CB6979

3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 (Wes, Bill and Chris)

4. ZillaFreak

5. hazzardbanshee and friends

6. RollinRhino

7. bansman76

8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's

9. swhitey917 and friends

Who is going to the badlands from the southeast. If I have mine back together I will go. It's only 6 hours

Travis sold his banshee, but should still come ride his 250R.

Haven't seen or heard much from Keyser since he blew out his clutch on the last Badlands ride in fall.

Travis sold his banshee, but should still come ride his 250R.

Haven't seen or heard much from Keyser since he blew out his clutch on the last Badlands ride in fall.

Travis traded his banshee for a YFZ 450r, I'm pretty sure....I think he races XC now.

It's almost done just got one kink to work out. Gonna pull the flywheel and see if the key sheared on me this weekend. If it did then I will replace it and be done

Right on, got plenty of time to get her ready. I have a few things I have to get done myself. This damn cold weather we have had has not made me to motivated to work in the garage lately.

Right on, got plenty of time to get her ready. I have a few things I have to get done myself. This damn cold weather we have had has not made me to motivated to work in the garage lately.

Amen to that. I don't remember the last time west ten has had such a cold dec/jan

Coldest winter since 83'-84'

That winter we had 60-80 below windchills for over a week straight. Our dog wouldn't go out in it. We would have to kick it out the door and not let it back in till it took a crap. By spring it was so well trained/conditioned that it ran around crapping on the last of the little snow piles. We were beginning to think we would have to tie an ice cube to it's tail so it would think it was ok to crap. LOL

Coldest winter since 83'-84'

That winter we had 60-80 below windchills for over a week straight. Our dog wouldn't go out in it. We would have to kick it out the door and not let it back in till it took a crap. By spring it was so well trained/conditioned that it ran around crapping on the last of the little snow piles. We were beginning to think we would have to tie an ice cube to it's tail so it would think it was ok to crap. LOL

Lol