Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

Travis still has is TRX250R and for XC racing he now uses an LTR450.  He said he was coming last time we talked.  

Looks like here is how the list stands so far fellas'

Confirmed

1. JasonsBanshee and wife

2. CB6979

3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 (Wes, Bill and Chris) 

4. ZillaFreak

5. hazzardbanshee and friends

6. RollinRhino

7. bansman76

8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's

9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee

My buddies Wes and Chris are not going to make it.   :angry: A friend of theirs just knocked up his girlfriend…so now they are planning a quick wedding (on April 19th) and Wes and Chris got snagged into standing up in the bridal party.  :down:

Oh well…..they ride a Raptor 700 and a Polaris 525 Outlaw. Bill and I will still be coming with the Banshees.  :clap:

Looks like a awesome turnout which is great super stoked this year I'm thinking I should have something very interesting in my frame this year will be a surprise I just hope I can work the bugs out before this trip........ If not ill be bringing a secondary all good either way if all else fails ill just ride kadairs new ride lmao ...

Looks like a awesome turnout which is great super stoked this year I'm thinking I should have something very interesting in my frame this year will be a surprise I just hope I can work the bugs out before this trip........ If not ill be bringing a secondary all good either way if all else fails ill just ride kadairs new ride lmao ...

20 mill DM on a -1 swing arm with unsilenced OOF pipes with 18" MX tires…….and drag bars.  :jesterlaugh:

keep them comin

Confirmed

1. JasonsBanshee and wife

2. CB6979

3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 and Bill

4. ZillaFreak

5. hazzardbanshee and friends

6. RollinRhino

7. bansman76

8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's

9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee

11. hursty121 and friends

I know what hijack op means now figured I would get off that but your 250r sounds awesome

Damn right I ride a yamaha

I know what hijack op means now figured I would get off that but your 250r sounds awesome

Damn right I ride a yamaha

Thanks, I started building it after I parted out my last banshee after ruining the motor a couple years ago at badlands during a race. My plan was to finish it so i can get back into motocross and then build another banshee to play ride with.